Popular Posts

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Beauty shall be here~

Hey there! It was a super long while since I've last blogged here. 2017 has already seem like some kind of life-changing year for me perhaps? I spent my time doing this other site writing although I'm not sure how will it help me ^_^; At least I'm still working my brain to do something I like right? Although I'm a little upset with myself how I've stopped my weekly Cosmos posts because I was so uninspired for so long. What can I say? I was actually uninspired ever since this year arrived. Well, if I have to think about it, I was too burned up (stressed up) constantly in tensed mode that I didn't realised how much damage it has already done to me but of course I made the right decision of leaving at the right time if not I might go crazy or more than that. (´;Д;`)

Looking back at 2016, how much I love Buck Tick that I keep listening to sad songs and be so inspired by it. So here proves it, sad songs and being in sad lone mood gave me the inspiration to write. And since I wanna make myself happy and stand up with strength again, I moved to Kpop which gave me the energy indeed and so I turned out not having that lyric inspiration anymore. This is kinda strange to me in a sense. I thought I can be inspired by almost anything that I come across. Why would music genre be part of the factor? Well I don't understand myself anyway so how can I even answer that right? haha. At least I got such things figured out, so all I'm left now is to see if I can still be able to write someway or another. No force, no stress. Just do when I can. But as for now I have a lot of things to focus and learn at work, so good and bad in a sense.

Anyway, let's have some updates! I think I'm most likely gonna post my skincare and cosmetics photos here. Maybe solely here on what I've bought. (>ω<) I haven't been doing much shopping so it can't be any fun haul. But I might wanna comment how good or bad the product is that I've bought and used.


These are gifts to me from a friend! Masks, gudetama handcream and post-it & stickers. That's really sweet to receive as gifts! Especially all from Korea. ♥


Additionally, I bought myself more masks since there was a sale. And just also to make myself use them more often or else how will I be motivated if I didn't see a mountain of them that I'm supposed to use them up asap? lol~


I quite like this lip balm I bought btw. It's supposedly a new packaging? But hey it's Made-in-Japan so that pumps me up! xD  The colour is indeed very sheer but I like how it's peach gold colour as it says. I think it's pretty good as an usual everyday wear to work. Well I just don't do thick full makeup to work but rather a simple and clean look.


I wanted a matte lipstick for quite a while! Damn I'm glad I got this because it really feels like powder after application which feels smooth and comfortable to me. But I think I got the colour that was a little too HOT PINK for me? I'm not sure if it will turn out the best for me if I were to have full makeup on cos I only just tried it out. I like how the colour staying power is so awesome!! And it doesn't feel drying at all. I'm pretty surprised there can be such a good matte lipsticks around! So I might wanna get another lighter colour of it but anyway, I think I need to be bold enough to wear such a strong HOT PINK colour out and see what others think and maybe I will look really pretty. Cos I need some real colour on my lips. If it's too light it might 'defeat' the purpose of me getting a lipstick colour on my lips. (・・;)

As for the eyeshadow & primer 2-in-1, I can't comment for now since I haven't get to wear it out yet. My eyelids are as oily as my entire face skin so it's quite a trouble for me. I'll rather not apply concealer since it'll became more oily than usual if I leave it unapplied. Just wonder what's up with it. So hopefully this product may help somehow? No idea if my eyelids can stop being oily and whether it can let the eyeshadow be more longlasting and obvious.

Alright, all else I'm left with finding the best foundation for myself. Up till now there's not one that I feel the best to stop my skin from being so oily!!

No comments:

Post a Comment