Popular Posts

Sunday, June 04, 2017

The last unproductive month

How about a peek into what has happened?


Bought the pore minimizer or whatever it's called. Just because ZA is not selling it anymore and I'm really upset about it! Why don't U!! Although honestly I'm not sure if my pores and indeed smaller after using this product but I supposed it does help a little. EH was having a sale so I don't mind getting 2 bottles at one go. But it's gonna take me a real long time to finish using them though hahaha.


A surprise gift from a friend who came to my doorstep that day. It was a Saturday in which I wasn't in the mood nor able to hang out late (at the last min) so this came and brighten me up. Appreciate the thought!! Although it would be better if my friends aren't so sneaky. They always don't knock the door but quietly walk along the corridor and hang something on my door..... (-。-;


Lastly, I painted my nails! It was purely out of good mood! I bought 2 colours at a drugstore which I didn't frequent but simply because they carry my favourite essence brand. That's all. It was kinda wasted since I won't be able to get points as a member of the other store which is not available around my area nor having essence with them again. What a sick truth. But I still can't let this stop me from pampering myself. A little trouble shouldn't bother me that much isn't it? It lasted for 3 days before it wore out without the top coat. So... definitely don't miss out putting on top coat cos it definitely helps to let the nail polish stay on longer. =/

I have nothing else to talk about May month anymore. It was a memory that kinda got slipped out of my brain very soon. If not for the photos.. >_<

Time to look forward for the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment