Popular Posts

Friday, January 30, 2015

Kagrra, Summer Festival Year 2004

This live us just too short with only 3 songs!! Well not in full songs anyway too. Lol. But still worth a blog post by me. =)



Tracklist:
01. 恋綴魂 Kotodama
02. 祀 Matsuri
03. 凛 Rin



I realised the Sensu is really big!~ It can cover the whole of isshi's face. Lol. I think it must be so fun and cool to wave the Sensu around with isshi. v(^_^)

Oh yes, to the song Kotodama~! In which has became the name for my band with Shua and Airi~!! I think I'm just so into the letter K cos of Kagrra,. even my blog name. Lol. I think those names that I chose with the letter K are just awesomely beautiful. (≧▽≦)


I simply love the red hair isshi here~~! (//∇//)


Best of all, never forget isshi-sama's smile~~! (^o^)☆



And I'm super glad I know what isshi's saying in this live. hahaha.


I love how everytime I listen to Kagrra, I feel calm and much better than anything else.  (^。^)

No comments:

Post a Comment