Popular Posts

Thursday, October 24, 2013

2 additional Isshi's Shiki project songs

I suppose these 2 are additional songs as part of Isshi's Shiki project but not included in his album nor single? Oh silly me for not noticing this before in the lyrics page where the song is right at the bottom! I must be trying to digest and organise the album songs that I hadn't notice them. Thanks to Phantomx129 for telling me if not I wouldn't have realised this! Omg. How can I ever forgive myself for missing out this part. =(

01. 離別~雅な空の下で~ Ribetsu~Miyabi Na Sora no Shita De~



Ribetsu is such an simple, encouraging song. This song has been replaying inside my head for the past few days. I feel so touched. It just feel as though Isshi is encouraging me, although I do feel a little sad when looking at the lyrics. It's also as if I'm separated from Isshi, which is exactly what this song is about : Separation. Yet there is hope indicated in it. My favourite line in the lyrics is actually the last stanza : 'Don't say things like "I'm alone," believe in yourself Even if the rain isn't stopping, tomorrow will surely be clear It will surely be clear'

I totally feel for this song! And definitely being optimistic about the future, even if he isn't with us anymore. =)

It's cos of this song that I can't help but to think of Isshi all this while. And so happens I came across this tweet about Life Note and Death Note.


So yes, I would love to try the Life Note to bring Isshi back to life. That's why I chose it. Call me selfish, but he's someone I think worth to be living until now. Even though I may not get a chance to see him in person unless I go to Japan for their concerts, but I still hope that he could continue to make beautiful music. Kagrra, has been such a great band that I've never regret listening to them and loving them until now. He shouldn't be gone... neither is his music. The fact that they disbanded has already upset me, so how can Shiki project be stopped like this! It's actually about 20 songs in total? Yes I'm greedy I think it's too little. And the fact that he's gone and everything else is just so sudden...

And therefore I shall not stop listening to Kagrra, songs and looking back at their past lives videos. (T_T)



So Isshi did sing this song live before but it's just too short! Just halfway through the song. It sounds really good too even with just the guitar only. I wonder how many instruments does Isshi know how to play. So far I saw him playing guitar and the drums. His solos are just so awesome. (^-^)

02. 刹那 Setsuna



Setsuna is just plain music but we can hear a little Isshi's voice I suppose? Wow but it's like 5mins long which I don't really expect for a song without a voice. It's called something like interlude right? Well it's still a great piece of work from Isshi so never mind without his voice. At least he produced it along with Ribetsu. (⌒ー⌒)


Anyway, I had to write this post cos last night I dreamt of myself buying Kagrra, album regardless of the price at a CD store. I think I bought a few CDs. lol. I must be wanting a Kagrra, album too much that I even thought of it in the night. Hopefully I can own a second one.

Lyrics translation @ 鬼愛~Demon Passion~

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Figures I'd see this 2 years later! and to the same day too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my,.. what a coincidence u're seeing this exactly 2 years later! No wonder u have that whole quote from isshi at ur blog!! I actually used to mentioned it here! (´;Д;`)

      Delete
    2. yea I learned it from you lol. btw can you tweet me how you get notifications when ppl reply to comments or comment on your blog? i dont get any...

      Delete
    3. Tweeted U!! Hope u can get it. (^_-)-☆

      Delete