Popular Posts

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Ayu update: Oct 2013

Ar.. now's just passed half way through October so probably a little too early to say this as October post but I just feel so lack of Ayu updates. lol. Posting some Ayu news articles:


Anyway, it's Ayu in that pirate outfit that attracted my attention. xD However, this news is about the photographer whom Ayu worked with called Alvin and he's a Singaporean! Well, honestly I have never heard of him before except Leslie Kee who did Ayu's RAINBOW album photoshoots years ago. lol. So he got a chance to worked with Ayu for HK's Harper's Bazaar magazine photoshoot and the Pink October "We Are Stronger Together" Charity, where Ayu agree outright. Wow Ayu must be such a cool person and nice to work with right!


And this news is actually last month's! About Ayu's album sales not as good as before and so her position isn't that stable. Ayu just released A BEST LIVE CD on 18 Sept where the first week sales was 15,000+ thus ranked 7th in the Oricon charts which is a very bad result. They were saying how Ayu is uncomparable to the group AAA who got 1st in the charts. -_-
In the past when Ayu release A Song for XX sold 1.45 million copies, in 2001 A BEST sold 4.28 million copies. But her sales dropped since 2003 and when she released Memorial Address it only sold 80,000+ copies which is quite bad. And her the recent talk about her figure like an abasan but yet she took photoshoots in Harper's Bazaar magazine got netizens claimed that it must be heavily photoshopped.

I don't get why are they comparing using A BEST LIVE CD cos it's a DVD concert performance in audio, which isn't technically an album like AAA's Eighth Wonder which is a studio album. Having this in the chart seems pretty good enough to me. I don' think is fair to talk about Ayu like that. They should compare it with like Love again studio album instead of A BEST LIVE CD just cos it was on the same week of release. And duh, Ayu isn't that fat. omg. She definitely still look gorgeous, not like in 2008.  (´・_・`)


I think it was last week where there is this commotion at AHS about Ayu ended friendship with Leslie and Ryan over the photobook photos released in the internet without Ayu and her staffs' permission. I don't really know how this exactly happened but it seems that Ayu and her staff are really upset over this as they all would just wanna share the photos privately among themselves instead of publicly. Oh, but one thing: I have no idea which photobook photos are they referring to?

I also come across this Weibo post about this artiste pretty upset too that Leslie has photoshopped away their pants. Whatever is Leslie doing anyway? He like naked bodies so much? His recent SUPER LOVE was really revealing. It's really more like he does all these things for promotion. I'm really disappointed with him right now to know that he's this kind of person. To think that I was in fact quite impressed with his work for the RAINBOW photoshoots he did for Ayu. But anyway, he has already gained so much attention now. (>o<)



Oh ya, TA now has English along with Ayu's Japanese post. I really don't know if I should be happy or not but seems like I can't feel happy anymore. Cos Misa-chan don't seem to be reposting them anymore since there isn't a need for her to translate eh. =( I did her translation survey and now the thing is that she has already decided to translate Ayu’s Deji Deji Diary 2000-2009 A book with fee included. Oh wells, it's actually considered quite cheap but somehow I'm not that interested cos I'm more pokey into Ayu's TA diary translation. So far I'm not that into her book translations cos I haven't been seeing them before. They are quite long ago before I got into Ayu so I don't know what's all the books about. lol. Too lazy to find out about them now. I don't feel that curious about her past. haha.

Ayu needs to tell us at twitter what has she been doing!! I feel so bored! The only thing I know now is that she has enjoyed her birthday celebrations at L.A. Lucky girl.  (^-^)


Ayu A BEST LIVE news @ maji de!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment