Popular Posts

Sunday, September 06, 2015

Anime: Barakamon ばらかもん

Barakamon ばらかもん [12 episodes] → I'm glad that I found a comedy anime to watch that lighten up my mood! From episode 2 onwards then there's the real deal. xD It's about Seishuu, the talented calligrapher who got sent by his dad to a rural island for punching a director for criticizing his work. The fun begins when he starts to get along with all the other villagers of that island, and to seek inspiration for his writing.  I like how this anime feature little bits of everyday life and many of those nature scenes just made me feel relaxed too.


It's really amazing to see the sunset so beautiful which gives you a peace of mind. =)


In the middle of the story [episode 6] I can understand the struggle that he is getting. Seishuu wants to develop his own style of writing ever since he got that hurtful comment from the director, but when the eighteen year old Kōsuke said that he is purposely trying to put too much individuality in his writing that it seemed so forceful, which is not anything like Seishuu himself. Seishuu thought his writing was dull and he was trying hard to develop his own style at a different environment, yet he was told otherwise and couldn't get an award. He must have felt very lost then, like what's he supposed to do? Why it doesn't seem right for him at both situations? Well, in the end I'm glad he could sort out his thoughts and make writing a fun thing that he loved so much. =)


Anyway, I can't helped it but to put some cats here since there are cats appearing in this anime too. What's best is that Seishuu loves cat even though he's allergic to them! lol.




I don't really get his part despite the subs^. lol. Most of the time the characters are speaking in Japanese dialect and it was really a tough thing for me to catch any words I know of. (・□・;)But it was definitely interesting to hear those and at some parts it's really funny cos of the different words spoken there. hahaha.



Somehow this must be the feeling of missing a place so much...

I would love to go to a Matsuri and see those fireworks too~


I'm just not that satisfied he left the place without informing anyone.... That's quite bad to surprised everyone like that. (>_<)


I'm most overwhelmed by this writing of his!! He could actually got a first prize with this work but sadly, he ruined it with coffee cos he thought this was a bad quality work to show to the director. How silly Seishuu was!! I laughed at that too, but it's really a pity. So he thought of writing everyone's name from that village and submitted it for the competition. That was really a very touching scene to see, although he was quite behind in the list of winners. We can see that Seishuu has matured quite a bit although he might still be rash at times. xD The ending is also a good one where he went back to see everyone again. It certainly feels like a second home to him. ^_^


Overall this is one great anime and it sparked my interest in calligraphy too. xD  Feel like writing something when I have the free time and inspiration. Hope I can do this for fun too. (^∇^)  

No comments:

Post a Comment