Popular Posts

Monday, September 07, 2015

Anime: My Little Monster となりの怪物くん

My Little Monster となりの怪物くん [13 episodes] → I don't know how I just ended up on a romance comedy anime but this one isn't anything romantic... (-_-) The comedy part isn't a lot either, but it's still a watchable anime I guess, and that's why I didn't give up watching at all. haha. Shizuku is quite a plain girl and she seemed to talk with no emotions. lol. But she's really very good in her studies, being second in place in school. While the guy Haru, despite not attending school much initially, he was the top in which Shizuku isn't happy at all. lol. Haru is a rash person and he would always use violence as a way to solve problems he came across. He ended up hurting Shizuku many times, and this is the thing that I dislike.. I hate that the main male lead is such an annoying bad person without sparing a thought for the girl he likes. It just makes me mad and suspicious at his so called 'love' for the girl. Kenji is definitely a better guy for Shizuku, and the best part that I like, is definitely when Haru gets jealous of him being so close with her. Lol!!


Anyway, when I watch further towards the middle of the story I feel this story seemed a bit cliche... I don't quite know what exactly to say about this anime. Probably cos I've already watched a really good and popurlar one like Kaichou wa Maid-sama, I felt that this one is not as good. The comedy and romance part are not shown enough in this anime, and the ending isn't complete!! It makes me mad too!! I don't get what is it about. Isn't it supposed to end nicely with the both of them together since they've clearly told each other about how they feel? Shouldn't it be a romantic if not, a nice ending showing the other characters instead? Well then, I guess I'm really not that satisfied with this anime although I managed to watch all of it. I won't recommend this tbh.  There are probably other better romance comedy than this. I would rather recommend Paradise kiss for romance even though the ending is a sad one. At least I felt the story is more in depth.

That said, let me end at least with a nice scene that I like the most. This is the part where Shizuku touched Haru's face and he smiled. This is only like the best one ever to see from a couple. lol.



Let me see if I can find a good romance comedy ever? (^_^;)

No comments:

Post a Comment