Popular Posts

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Why was there emptiness...

Late on this post I'm feeling so bad about this! (>_<) I didn't have the mood at all last week so I couldn't post a thing at all. What an empty week even though I had a day off!! Can't remember exactly what I did on that Friday. (。-_-。) I'm not even happy to mention about this myself. lol. But this week has been productive! I wrote down the list of things that I wanna do [in which I've always been doing usually xD] and somehow I got them completed by today!! Well, I guess what deters me from getting things done is the MOOD, not how tough nor how time consuming it is. lol.

It was our Kagrra, members' birthday in August and September. And as usual, I'll like to tweet about it. I've been receiving tweets from Akiya which I supposed is spam cos I've been getting the same thing quite a few times. It's highly possible that the account is not him anymore cos he hasn't been using it for a super long time [more than a year]. Although now he's active but for such tweets all the same in his timeline and nothing else normal like his old tweets, I can't feel that all happy even though I got tweets from him. I really hope our Akiya is back to realise this and be active for real. (。•́︿•̀。)



I miss U too Akiya-san!! I hope u received and saw my tweet to u and know we Kagrra, fans are still around...

If only the other members also have a twitter account. (┯_┯) Well, that I can only refer to Shin and Izumi. Shouldn't Shin have one too since he's still active in the music scene? It's bored for me to tweet without able to tag anyone except my fren. lol.


These 3 weeks I'm actually working 4 days a week and probably that's something I enjoy for the first time. Of course it'll be the best if that can be like this forever. xD  2 days of weekend is indeed not enough. It should be half a week for work, half a week to rest and have fun. haha. Yeah that was my kind of ideal life to only work 4 days, but sadly don't think any full time jobs are only 4 days. Casual Fridays make me no motivation for work sometimes. And so somehow I dislike Fridays cos I won't have the mood to shop. Okay, now I don't understand what I'm saying. So I don't have any mood on Fridays? hmm... (・・;)


Anyway, I chanced upon Kumicky on tv with Pikarin again! They were both dressed up in Lolita style and introducing delicious desserts once again. Her program always make me in so much envy!! Lol~



I really hope there's more for me to watch! Since there is no more Popteen for me to chase after. And now I feel a lack in something I'm not sure what it is. Maybe I need to read more books and be inspired or what. I can't describe such a feeling now.. Why is there some sort of emptiness in my heart? Is that cos I lack of something to chase after now? IS that the reason so? I do think it could be something else....

Maybe listening to more Buck-tick? Suddenly they seemed to have disappeared from my life I'm sad.  (,_,)

No comments:

Post a Comment