Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Kumicky profile on Popteen magazine October 2013 issue part 2

Ar.. have been a little sick and unable to concentrate on what to do for the past week. lol. But still I guess I have to post something, even though is a short post. Continued from Ayu on Popteen magazine October 2013 issue 150 Questions. This time shall just talk about Kumicky. (⌒ー⌒)


I supposed I've posted about Kumicky's profile before. But since there is this page about her so I'm still gonna write down here about that page! I love that pose too~!! \(^o^)/

Kumiko Funayama profile
Nickname: Kumicky
Birthday: 29 April 1991
Blood type: O
Horoscope: Taurus
Birthplace: Tokyo
Height: 155cm
Weight: 39 kg
Measurements
Bust: 75cm
Waist: 53.8cm
Arm: 21.8cm
Thigh: 43.2cm
Foot: 23.5cm
Relationships with boyfriend: Longest & shortest time 3 years, 1 week.
Type of guys she likes: Manliness, gentle and thoughtful. Can allow her to show her motherly love, cos Kumicky likes to take care of guys ♥

12 Questions
Qn: Interest and specialty? 
Makeup and clothing matching. I have my Funayama's Beauty Salon page, I love to help everyone dressing up beautifully. As long as girls work hard, we will definitely become cute!
Qn: Favourite food and food that you hate?
Love → Chocolate
Hate → Capsicum
I don't eat capsicum since young...It has a kind of taste, I'm scared, hopefully I won't get to touch it ever.
Qn: Facial features you like and hate? 
Hate all of it.
I don't like my eyes, nose, mouth and face shape outline. Looking closely, my facial features aren't outstanding. So that's why I need to work hard on makeup techniques.
Qn: What is most important to you?
Family, friends, Popteen, every reader and fans.
Qn: Your makeup definition? 
The way of expressing myself.
My eloquence is not good, I can't express my thoughts clearly to others, so I can only express through makeup. I want to challenge different makeup styles in the future too!
Qn: Your favourite phrase? 
Be considerate for others.
If you don't have this state of mind, you can't do anything for others. I want to be able to think in their perspective, considering all aspects.
Qn: Things that your friends said that made you surprised?
You're like a guy!
My friends often say that my character is so much like a guy. Some even say my thoughts are like a samurai.
Qn: Your strength and weakness? 
Strength : Can really endure
Weakness : Give up easily
If it's small matters, I can really endure. But if it's something I have to come up with, I will give up very quickly.
Qn: Your ideal model image? 
A model who enjoys her work.
I want to be someone able to accede to everyone's request, giving all my best and perform really well. To become someone with characteristic and able to express your own character well is the best!
Qn: One phrase to describe your character?
Serious.
Qn: Your charm? 
Researching enthusiastically.
I should say I will researching enthusiastically for things that interest me. I love fashion and makeup, so I will keep looking into them.
Qn: Your future dream? 
I want to have a building for fashion and beauty This is the dream I always wanted. With that building, I can have fun with everyone. Although it's a dream, I must fulfill it!


I guess I'm similar to her in some way. But capsicum is my favourite food~!! That's probably the only difference that I have from Kumicky. haha. I'm looking forward to buy Popteen with Kumicky on cover soon. ^-^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment