Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I got Kagrra, San album~!!!

So thrilled~!! And just filled with so much happiness!! (≧▽≦) Just when my previous post I was mentioning about the dream I had buying a Kagrra, album and I really got it the next day! In fact, I was kinda afraid it will not be on the shelf anymore since there was a half-price sale I thought someone might have grabbed it already. Ok, maybe it's fated to be in my hands. lol.

There are still 2 more singles left in the shelf but I reckon that I will get them cos it's too expensive to get singles at $20+ for only 3 songs. =( Do u know that Kagrra, albums are just so expensive? The original price of this San album is $62 I really wanna get it for so long already ever since I've seen it. But I feel like I'm gonna cry no matter what. If I'm gonna buy an album that expensive, I cry for my wallet money cos probably I'm gonna starve myself. But if there's a sale going on and someone grabs it before me? I'm gonna regret not getting it earlier!  (x_x)

Alrights, now I still cried. But is out of happiness~!! I've always wanted to own a second Kagrra, album to expand my collection cos to me that is what a fan should do! Okay, besides the fact that having love for a particular band/singer makes you really greedy for more. But I'm pretty sure this is the right choice. I'm really really feeling so blessed now. It may be a small matter but to me is really a BIG thing cos I treasure this a lot!

 (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`) Can't stop crying... And the fact that Isshi has been in my mind so much more often that before.


Okay, now looking into my Kagrra, San album:



I like the CD design art. But the thing that stunned me was this↓


I totally didn't expect that there is not even single picture of the members at all!! It's all totally a lyrics booklet, with those water droplets as the design. Yeah I'm disappointed, but I can't be blamed for this right. Cos the previous Kagrra, Shu album I bought had the members pictures. I thought it will be the same! I watched the San photoshoot video and so I thought the photos will appear here. =( Why not even one? I wanna see their handsome cool faces!! (,_,)

Anyway, I shall do my review of this San album when I'm ready. I think I saw that there is this San interview with Kagrra, I have yet to read them all yet. I shall search for more Kagrra, interviews to read since I can know them better! Can't wait for all this fun. haha.


Oh lastly, I was flipping through my stuffs buried deep in my drawer xD  And I found this list of songs I wrote long ago in many messy pieces of paper [along with my favourite Ayu songs list]. The left column is my favourite Kagrra, songs while the right is the Gazette.


Ar, now I feel so dumb for forgetting that I once listened to Isshi's solo!! I even wrote there 'isshi solo very good!' for Usanmusyo and Sara. Lol!! Honestly I have no impression how these two songs sound like at all. Omg... I should have keep this piece of paper somewhere I can see easily and keep it updated!

I think it'll be better to have a notebook written all these stuffs. It feels kinda cool to write current favourite songs and few years later flipping back to see that probably your taste have changed. I realised this is what happens for my Ayu songs. Some of them I dislike in the past, I end up liking now after many listens, or probably taking a break from Ayu and then back to listening to it makes me feel different. So now I shall also do the same for the rest of the artistes I like. I think I needa redo this list and really write them properly cos also for the Gazette I realised I've forgotten how my favourite songs sound like. Lol!! This is so not what a fan like me should be doing →write them down and cast them aside. No no, I'm not doing that anymore!!  (^∇^)


And now I also need some time to digest all the songs again!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment