Popular Posts

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Happy birthday isshi-sama♪ ~ 07 Dec 2015

It's a special day once more that we would never ever forget.

I was at work though, and it was kinda okay for that day. I believe that every year on this day turns out to be kinda good. To me it has to be great even though it's just another ordinary day where nothing much happens. lol.

I retweeted quite a lot of Japanese fans' tweets to isshi. It's the usual that I would do, and also tweeted one myself. My Japanese got a little bad since I didn't use it as often as last year, so I haven't been able to chat with those Japanese fans.  (,_,) And I can't really think of what I wanted to say to isshi in Japanese. How horrid is this! I felt so uneasy and guilty now. lol

Glad that I'm getting likes for such a tweet. hehe. 


One of the best thing, Nao wishes Isshi like he did before, with a picture of the sky.


I'm wondering the same, has our voices and thoughts reached to isshi-sama up in the sky? Oh yeah, I remembered it was a sunny day that day. Glad that the weather is also good in Japan. (^_^)


Ah, Nao actually had alcohol! But I didn't!! lol. I intend to buy half a dozen or a dozen for myself and just store them somewhere so I can drink them when I wished. A can of beer is not enough for me usually, but then is it bad of me to go ahead and buy so much? haha. I drank them alone for the most time and no one's gonna judge me or see my drunk face. I pretty much like it this way. I shall just be happy by myself, where there's no one who understands my feelings. I will also just be sad by myself, since I'm already so used to being alone. I just don't feel bothering anyone anymore. (x_x)

That goes to someone being so moody this week. ~( ´•︵•` )~

Please let me gain back my strength again.


Nao's tweet translation @ 鬼雀の音情

9 comments:

  1. yea, i never do anything special that day. a couple years ago i did a pic compilation but that was it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa U did? I don't think I've seen it before.. Oops! I did release a lyric as a gift to him but I forgot to mention about it in my post. lol.

      Delete
    2. yea its on my insta, pics of isshi throughout the years lol

      Delete
    3. Oh yeah..I remember glancing through and saw a bunch of isshi pics. hehe. I will see that again! =)

      Delete
    4. yea my fav are the baby pictures hehe xD

      Delete
    5. Yeah he looks so cute as a boy!! Too bad there are so few old photos of him. He looks like a kid I wanna play with. Hahaha xD

      Delete
    6. im sure he had more except he only chose those few. still better than nothing!

      Delete
    7. Haha yeah. I like the one where he's holding the mic. But the one where he sits with his legs open made him looked like a hooligan. Lol!!

      Delete
    8. ahh haha! youre too funny lol. i like that pic with the legs

      Delete