Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Restlessness please be gone...!

I've actually been bearing with the restlessness in me for a week!! It's was quite an uncomfortable feeling. Argh...very, actually. It got worse on Monday, cos for the first time I couldn't sit still doing my work in the office and keep fidgeting. I felt as though every part of my body has loose wires. I can't describe how this feels but it's just horrible!!! It's like there's something in me in which I have to get rid of...And since I couldn't take it anymore, I went for a run after work. It's kinda weird. I don't feel that breathless like I usually would when I run. It's only that my legs are stopping me cos of my aching muscles. But anyway, I felt better after that. Can I not believe this?? I haven't go for a run for months.... Or a year? I don't know I've lost track of my exercise routine I supposed. It might be bad for my body to suddenly get to exercise but at least I got the problem solved. At least for now. I really hope it won't come back. And I'm not sure what's the cause despite searching on the internet. Guess it's really not dependable sometimes. My diet remains unchanged and I didn't do anything special. I'm definitely not on medication either. My everyday life timing is so fixed for work and sleep, so what could be the reason? The only thing is probably that I'm not as stressed as before but how does this explains?? Oh goodness, and in fact I don't like that if anything happens it'll be stress that causes it. Must it always be the one to be blamed? I need a more valid reason to be convinced. Lol. 

It's Wednesday now and I'm pretty ok. I thought I would get sick since nausea came yesterday. It hasn't been around some time already. Neither do I know the cause of it. My body is probably so screwed up now and I can only see what's gonna happen. I should let myself relax better in some way and enjoy the holidays soon next week especially. I don't know what to think yet since this week isn't over. I've still got so much things to do...... 😣 


Please let me have sweet dream too. The past nights were weird dreams and I'm afraid it'll affect my sleep quality. Maybe that's why... 

Time for bed!! 😴

3 comments:

  1. oh gosh... that is weird, god i keep thinking of work. i really dont wanna do this ughh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are u easily stressed up like me too? >_< It's really horrible that I can't control my brain to stop thinking of certain things. It's probably only when I live in a cave without needing to bother about people or food or anything else then I can live better. Lol. Don't be like me!!

      Delete