Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

My Best Fans ~2015

Just wanna post something that has been in my draft box for so long. I need to clear lots of those from there. lol.

Here I am to be so proud to announce my best fan is also my best buddy Shua whom I've known the longest! Come to think of it, he's my first online friend if I'm not wrong. I don't really have a good brain in remembering things [which is why I have to constantly write things down] but I do have the impression that I don't know anyone else before him and could chat for so long. This is one cool thing that has ever happened to me this far. I treasure this guy so much and talking to him everyday is so fun. (//∇//) It's already part of my life.  I can't imagine how next year's gonna be like when he's gonna be so busy with his working life. I'll miss u so much! (┯_┯)


Something else kinda related. Sword Art Online is the anime that Shua has recommended to me and I've watched it months ago but stopped since the uploader's account got taken down. =( This story is quite sad to begin with but yet I watched it cos I wanna know how things developed. But then I have a friend who told me that she can't even take the story cos it was too sad! I wonder should I stop too but I guess I am stopping it since I don't wanna watch something sad which will affect my mood. As u know, I get affected by shows quite easily. Although it's a pity that I would give this up cos I like their art and costume in the virtual world!



I love this couple a lot too at this part where they got married to each other. That was so sweet. (*´▽`*) If only they could live happily ever after but it wasn't the real world afterall...


Somehow the virtual world is quite an ideal place, don't you think? At least, you could really live in the peace you want without fretting over and dealing with so many things in the real life. Every day could be the same but it's more enjoyable. But here, there's so many things to be worried of. And then we age, regret and die..... What are we here for? I've always wondered. I wanna find the answer too.

Anyway, something I learned from this anime: I'll rather trust and regret than doubt and regret.

Belief is indeed something we can't live without.

Probably there's more to my life and I'll be searching for it too. Hopefully I'll understand why. (>0<)


Just remember I'll still be here for you, buddy!

2 comments:

  1. aww nice! a good post to start the day, and good leading up to my departure. Yea i can't wait for them to do more sword art episodes if they decide to. it is popular after all. idk how exactly far you got but you can use kissanime.com for the other episodes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah just feel like having a post for u. Glad I wrote this at the right time. ^_^;
      I don't think I'll continue it? The anime got me feeling so sad and can't get over it. Besides kissanime site doesn't work well on my mobile. Lol.

      Delete