Popular Posts

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Merry Xmas and to the new year~~!

Ahhh chooooooo!!!!! I woke up today with a flu and a really dry throat! I'm not sure what causes it though. I had Onigiri and one small sushi for dinner, along with my choco soymilk. I didn't expect to fall sick the next day. I had so much rest yesterday I'm supposed to be feeling really awesome. But why now...? Argh see this is how annoying my body is. I'll never understand it. But nevertheless, Xmas was fun! I'm glad I can do useful shopping on the eve and then eat so much like a glutton on Xmas day. haha. But I spent a lot indeed. Hope it's all worth so long as I'm happy. I feel as though I haven't done something like that for a long time! December is really the best month of the year. lol.

Now I hope my New year's eve will turn out nice too. (^_^;)

Some of the things I got for myself~ I wanted to get another CC cream to try and bought this one because it was on sale. lol. It's really cheap but it felt quite oily like the Revlon one that I've used and regretted the last time. It wasn't that bad though, but not something that I would like. I felt relieved that I got it at a cheaper price rather than at usual price. This brand has already made me think that their cosmetics [BB and CC cream] just doesn't make the mark but their skincare is probably better. I felt the same towards all the Korean products that I've used. Conclusion: Their skincare is better than their cosmetics products. Just splurge on skincare and you'll be safe. lol.


I got this limited edition blush cos I just feel like getting a second one! I think the color doesn't show that obvious like the Daiso blush I had earlier. It probably has more shimmer than color. But I'm still happy. =) Maybe cos it makes me look younger! Yeah, totally reminds me of the comment I left at Felicia's channel. xD





Some last minute shopping I did on Wednesday!! I'm glad it was useful. It wasn't something I've planned at all. lol. Managed to give bracelet, card and that chocolate I've packed to my fren I'm going out with for the first time as a little gift for Xmas. Happy to hear that I'm a thoughtful person. hahaha. I am indeed! (*^◯^*) I like to give handwritten cards to my frens. Makes my gift looks sincere and I could decorate with stickers and stamps and use my color pens! Why but not many people like to do such these days. This is fun to me too. haha. 


And for my serious resolution next year, I bought this hair tonic!! Since my fren recommended that this brand products is really good. I've already started using my hair mask yesterday and the smell is great! For the first time I can have sweet smelling hair the entire day till the next!! lol. Anyway I shall begin my hair treatment next week. Hope it turns out good. I will take better care of my body and not be lazy and undetermined like before. Oops. (;´Д`)


Yeah lastly, is the Japanese books I bought from a fren months ago!! I need to get myself into it once again. Studying Japanese using Japanese is kinda tough, but I think I'll manage to get it anyway. This level is no joke! Without a Sensei it'll probably be harder for me but I believe I can!! For the sake of myself and isshi-sama, I will definitely master Japanese well. That's what I wanted to do most!! I need to carry on his legacy of lyric writing. I've already regarded this as my calling. Probably sounded too exaggerated but it's something that made me so proud and satisfied for doing this while I'm alive. I felt the need to do something like this to make me feel there's such a great purpose in my life, and I believe so. Isshi shall be proud too. =)


2016 please welcome me with happy open arms!! 

then I'll be ready to go! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

4 comments:

  1. lol. i dont really like that they replaced mike and dan with felicia and the other lady. its not that i dont like them, but mike and dan were just perfect. i dont even bother to watch their channel anymore :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh..? I don't watch their videos they do together except for the girls who did beauty vids which is something I'm more interested in. Hehe.

      Delete
    2. yea you watch whats her name and felicia, ugh the other australian one i forgot, asian beauty secrets

      Delete
    3. yeah she's called Mia. I'll be mentioning about her in my next post. lol.

      Delete