Popular Posts

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Stress or ageing? (T_T)

This November...I don't think I like this month. It's just like in between, a month of nowhere. It isn't the season to be happy like in December. At least there's Xmas and then you'll look forward to the New year, but there's just nothing in November. I'm so busy this week cos my workload got heavier from the past month plus the fact that there's a public holiday on Tuesday isn't helping, cos I got a day lesser to complete my work on time. Sigh. Now I'm gonna be so stressed out when Monday comes. That'll be horrible. I hope not. (ó﹏ò。)

With a very good reason of stress, I have been buying things every week! xD I think I just popped by the same stores every alternate days. I can't helped it when now's also the best time to get gifts cos there's sales going on and I don't like to get gifts at the last minute. It'll be probably hard to get a right one when you have to search for it. lol. I hate to fret over what gifts to get but I guess I can't avoid this since Xmas is coming. I have to get prepared for those as soon as I can! Ahhh....!


I bought this Ma cherie set cos it seemed a good deal. And yeah, it'll be a gift instead of me using them. lol. I remember I bought their hair oil and I just started using it this month! I wasn't sure if this is good at first, but I began to think it suits me better than other hair oil brands that I've used so far. I can't believe it! My hair felt smoother and shinier than before. ( ̄▽ ̄) I thought it will just be ordinary thing, but it made me feel good about my hair. lol. Although I think it has that cherry scent that I don't like but it didn't affect me that much. I was more concerned about having that smooth hair all that I'm amazed. Maybe I should have that set for myself instead? hahaha. (≧ω≦) But no way, I don't wanna fret about finding gifts so I might have to buy a proper one for myself instead. lolol.

Yeah to one more packet of eye masks, and getting back to this Netrogena water gel I used many years back. I thought of using it again cos my skin has been so dry lately!! My current moisturiser doesn't seem to be working well for me anymore I wonder why. Is it cos of ageing that my skin changes? It's annoying to have oily and dry skin at the same time. Why do I have one more problem that I have to worry about. Oh yes, I have been snacking often too so I have zits lately. That's another one more. OOH wait, I think my hair falls more too. Oh gosh what is happening. Is it stress or ageing? OR BOTH? Omg I need help!! ARRRGGGHHHH!!! (ノ ○ Д ○)ノ 


On to accessories! I haven't mentioned about them in a long time. I kept wearing the same few all the while when I went out with my friends. But sometimes, I do feel a little bored of the same thing so I thought of getting some new ones for myself. In fact those bead ones are really cheap! That metal bracelet I got looks really beautiful but I haven't yet put it on! And the necklace was in fact a earring at first, I transformed the heart thing as a pendant instead. Cos I think it'll look better this way. hehehe. (*^。^*)

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH SNACKING!!  I have to remember that! xD Cos I just keep getting hungry like all the time! It's not my fault since I have to use so much brain work. And snacks made feel better cos there's just those nice taste in my mouth. Although mostly MSG salt that probably made me drop more hair. lol. But I'm getting more chocs too. Argh but equally bad actually. -_-


Anyway, this is just a small part of the snacks that I've bought cos I think they look better in photos since they're unopened. I have more than this. Oops, but I haven't gained any weight so far. All because of stress!! Damn you. lol.


This is one cute thing I wanna post here. My friend got me some chocs and skincare samples wrapped in this Halloween bag. It's so cute although it comes a little late. lol. So now you see, I'll owe her a present. (。-_-。)


~~~
I've got no mood nor motivation to study for my profession and it has already tire me out the moment when I started class in July. I've been thinking a lot lately how am I to plan for my future on this. Well I've already decided.....that I'll give up. This dec will be the last shot I'm gonna give. Although I don't have any confidence in passing anymore. I know it'll be a waste of all my years of hard work and money into studying, but it's not like I wanna aim to be at the top. I'm satisfied to be in a junior post and having more time of my own than slogging all my life for work, like what a few of my friends are doing. That's not the kind of life that I want. Although having the full cert is the best thing but the time limit is just unfair. It puts people to stress than anything else. I've heard and seen lots of people giving up cos of this. It's probably just not the one for me. Well, maybe I'm gonna regret for not studying even harder or whatsoever, but I'm not gonna do it at the expense of my health. My sleep has been affected so much ever since July. I have sleepless nights which torture me so much I wanna bang my head and drop dead. Either way I'm probably gonna regret in some way, but I can only make the best decision for myself and be sure of what I want. I need to put my focus on something way better and worth it. I need to stop overworking my brain for something that I don't like at all. I need to be happy with my life and stop troubling over things that I have no control of. That's all that I can say.


And there now, I just hope I can get support and understanding from people who cares.

May tomorrow be a better day always.

4 comments:

  1. yea I agree that this November was awful, and not for the same reason as you know. well this entire year was bad, to be honest. those snacks making me hungry hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww man is this year that bad for u? Well i would say it's better than last year to me in some way. I'm kinda scared about my future on one hand. 😐
      Haha I have more snacks with me! Wish I could give u some. Hehe. Now I can't live without them anymore. Lol.

      Delete
  2. yea odd number years are always bad for me lol, thank goodness its almost over!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha is that so? I supposed u don't like odd numbers then? But ur birthdate is an odd number. lol. What's ur favourite number anyway? ;)

      Delete