Popular Posts

Saturday, November 21, 2015

My Anime recommendation 2015

Since I've been watching quite a lot of animes this year, I wanna sum up those that are my top favourites in which I'll recommend to anyone who's into a specific genre!

✿ Best Romance anime: Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

✿ Best Friendship anime: Sakamichi no Apollon

✿ Best Supernatural anime: Noragami / Noragami Aragoto [Season 2]

✿ Best Comedy anime: Barakamon

✿ Best Reverse harem anime: Brothers conflict

✿ Best Yuurei anime: Mokke

✿ Best Mystery Anime: Hyouka

✿ Best Dark anime: Death parade 

I believed I have watched quite a lot of good ones this year, and I have some in which are equally good but I have to choose the best to put up this list. Lol.

And there I know I'm missing out the violence/gore type of anime. I used to watch them and enjoy it when I was younger. But somehow towards the next half of this year, I couldn't bring myself to watch them at all!! I felt gross and uncomfortable especially with blood splattering and all that gore stuff. I've tried watching Tokyo Ghoul and I thought I could continue, but I couldn't!! Okay, so I thought maybe it was cos of the story that didn't interest me in the end, so let's just forget it. So I tried Corpse party: Tortured souls since it's just 4 episodes. Damn it was such a horror!! Probably it was this one that made me disgusted and felt that I should stop watching this type. And so, it won't be in my category anymore.  (ーー;)

Well maybe I should be happy about that. I shall not let such scary scenes giving me nightmares or making me uncomfortable. I'm watching animes to learn stuffs, and be inspired. I should be focusing more on comedy ones. Life's too sad sometimes to look at other negative stuff instead isn't it? Hehe.

There you go, I hope next year I'll be able to have another list of these again and probably better animes that made my day. This is my addiction in which I'll continue as far as I can. ♪~(´ε` )

No comments:

Post a Comment