Popular Posts

Monday, November 09, 2015

In Utakata mood~~~

I'm probably too much into Utakata recently, and really for quite a long time ever since I got my Shizuku album. lol. Can't helped it since it's the first song playing in the album. It was filled with lots of memories and for the fact that Isshi wrote this song for his doggie Vivienne made me touched. I feel it was such a bittersweet song when I know how Utakata came about. I'll always remember the look from isshi's face like this. I wonder why. (・_・)


And it was so coincident that Nao mentioned about Utakata last week. It warmed my heart. All the more I should reply to Nao for talking about Kagrra, and it's been so long since I tweeted in Japanese and to him!!


I sincerely hope he reads all fans tweets >_<


I was also scrolling through all my old tweets and saw this lovely isshi pic with beanie on. What a coincidence once again!! I didn't even remember I tweeted this before. lol. I was thinking of it suddenly before I saw this old tweet and even told my buddy to get one. I wanted one myself too! haha. So it's been like more than 1 year that I've said I wanted it but didn't get it yet! (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`) Let me get a suitable one soon. I hope I look as good as Isshi. lol.

Anyway, I'm glad I had that picture saved in my SD card since I just transferred to a new phone and I thought of changing the wallpaper. This one is indeed the best!!


Now I can see my isshi's face clearly every single day!! (≧ω≦)


Hope I can get used to my new phone soon. Gonna take me time to learn all the functions and stuff. Probably draining my patience too. lol. But it's a much better phone so I'm not complaining!!


Time to get more things done!!

6 comments:

  1. Well now you get me thinking of getting a beanie >.< I'll definitely need it since it's cold here haha! at least my hair doesnt have to be completely bald

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's why I think it suits u now!! Let's show to each other as soon as we get one. Hehe. ��

      Delete
    2. i went looking for some online! found some good ones although ill wait until I have money... hehe

      Delete
    3. Cool! How much do they cost? I don't shop online though so I haveta look out for it in physical shops. I hope they won't be expensive! I'm kinda struggling since I won't wear it often but I needa get one like isshi. Lol.

      Delete
  2. they range from a few dollars to 25 dollars. ill probably wear it everyday lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow they can cost that much? hahaa u can wear it everyday cos it's the right time so!! (^o^)

      Delete