Popular Posts

Sunday, November 01, 2015

Isshi and Coach!

I'm so glad my dear buddy upload this video of isshi, which is something related to his Onkai Isshi Mimibukuro book. Damn, I actually didn't know there's a DVD of it. I'm really happy that I can watch it although I thought it's scary at first. Lol. 


It's actually that long ago in 2009~~



Look my isshi-sama is so cool when he strikes a pose. =D







Actually I think it's the second part of the video that is kinda scary. It was at night when they went inside the haunted building and look around. But Isshi's coach left first in which I don't get why? There are strange noises that came when they were filming and even leaving the cam there while there's no one around. I don't know what to make out of this. It's kinda common to hear noises I supposed. But what's the use of investigating this? To prove their existence? We do know they exist! No one wants to see any scary images or anything and what can you do about them if they attack but yet you can't see those? And it's in the dark! What's the purpose and conclusion of such an activity? (-。-;

I'm not complaining about my isshi but I don't understand why there are those who made videos about going to haunted house think it's fun and became so terrified in the end like in some shows that I've seen. You could have expected it isn't it? I don't know if I should cry or what but anything horror like that I'll just be away then. Stay away from me. lol.


Anyway, this video reminds me of Coach. I know about him when I read that translation of isshi's Onkai book. In fact, I'm not that happy at some comments the Coach wrote in the book, but anyway he seemed to be close and good to Isshi so I can ignore that. haha. I used to talked to him at twitter messages. I'm looking back at those now to realise that those took place in March!
Here's how it happened: I followed him first on twitter [have no idea how I came across his twitter account but somehow I did] and he followed back. I thought that's about it. Will I tweet anything to him? I'm actually not even sure if it's the real Isshi's Coach that I'm following but I supposed so. (^_^);


It was when not long after he followed me back he sent me a pic of him and isshi through the messages!!


And there I plucked up my best courage to message him all in Japanese, hoping he would understand. But of course he did. I can understand him too. lol.

He was saying I shouldn't mind too much since he still can understand what I'm saying. I'm asking him to come to Singapore cos there's lots of different types of food that he can eat, and he might like them. And my wish is to go to Japan and also visit Isshi's hometown.

What brightens me up from Coach is that when I tell him I don't wanna let isshi down so I'll try my best to learn my Japanese well, he said "Isshi's a gentle person, he won't be disappointed. And that's because I said this as his Sensei, so it has to be true! Please work hard on your Japanese!"


That was the most touching thing I've ever read that day that I teared...(┯_┯) I can feel that he knows, and isshi knows too...

It's been a struggle for me to self study it throughout the years. And recently I have to leave my time for my accounting studies so I haven't got much time to focus on my Jap again. And there I also wanna have time for inspiration so that I can do my lyric writing well.. and........

there's just so much that I wanna do!! (ーー゛)


But of course, now that I have just looked back on those messages they made me think back again. I'd probably have to squeeze in time for my Jap. I might tire myself even more but to read back such a thing always tells me not to lose the motivation and get back to work on it well. I still remember one of my wishes too, and that is to translated all my works into Japanese, or even write directly in Japanese in the future. Now I really wished I have all the time in the world to focus on Kagrra, and my interest. I just wanna lead a simple life without those stress.

I shall keep reminding myself and not forget, right? → I'm a confident dreamer~~


Maybe life is only a little tough for me right now, but I just have to hang on until I see the light. 

Bless me! 

4 comments:

  1. What a nice man! I think it as your profile pic that set him to send you the messages now that I think about it. You'd think someone as busy as him would ignore half the tweet but not this guy! How nice of him to tell you Isshi won't be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I believed so too. In fact I was quite doubtful at first. I wonder if he's the real isshi's coach talking to me. What if he's an imposter? But then again, he's not any famous person that one would wanna impose him. lol. And also is his words that made me believe is him. He's indeed great I'm glad I talked to him!! (^o^)

      Delete
    2. i believe he is real since he takes photos of his journeys and all that. how nice!

      Delete
    3. Hehe since u said so too.. I don't really notice his tweets that much. But there's no reason for me to doubt anymore! I'll try to message him next year and see if he remembers me. xD

      Delete