Popular Posts

Thursday, November 26, 2015

I need some fresh air...


Heya!! I'm trying to do a mobile post for the first time. Hope this works just fine. Lol.


It's already the last week of the month! I'm still feeling tired all the time and gotten even lazier to do things that I'm supposed to. I've started to procrastinate so much!! I wonder if it's the weather that's making me gloomy too. I have no idea what's the best thing I should be doing now. It seemed that so many things happened this month, well for work so to say. Those that I've not expected...although I get a new computer for work now and it works pretty good but some of my stuff are just gone!! I can't get it back and I have to start all over again based on my memory. Why?? Another restart for me? I wished I could understand why that somethings has to happened that way. I should have been more conscious perhaps so I can only have myself to blame? Lol. Yeah another thing learned. It just have to be a little tough for me this year. -_-

All I'm left to do now is to buck up and not let my nasty mood control me. Kagrra songs should make me feel better. I'm so into Kamikaze now. Haha.

I certainly need more fresh air. Let me breathe better again.

2 comments:

  1. cant believe you typed all that on phone haha. mustve been annoying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's kinda. I'll just keep typing and won't be able to notice any mistakes in my spelling or words. But sometimes I feel the need to get it off my chest before I forget about it. At least something good u see. Haha.

      Delete