Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Revive memories: Kagrra, Live acoustic performance 2002

[Pictures to Auga event 2002 on 14 Oct 2002]

This is one Kagrra live performance that I love so much because it made me feel so calm and good. I really really really like Sakura~saikai no hana~ a lot in this version and for the fact that it's Isshi's favourite song I can only love it more! ♥ I'm so glad that I bought the Sakura album cos this song is in it. Everytime I listen to the album I feel so beautiful~~~ lol. (//∇//)









Izumi seems to be blocked but he's just behind Akiya. I didn't hear much of the drums though. Acoustic versions probably depended on the guitars much more. I'm certainly very impressed with isshi that he has such a good voice at a young age. I wonder if he has taken any vocal lessons before? haha. And of course, the rest of the members are really good at their instruments. What are they actually? Those boys are already born to be so talented!! I've got nothing bad to say about them. They are greater than my expectations. The more I know about Kagrra, the more I love them. And of course, I will strive to be like them in my way. haha .


Like that tree, I'll be with you eternally♪

Isshi will always be with me. ╰(*´︶`*)╯

3 comments:

  1. you haven't blogged about this already? huh. as far as isshi says, he never took lessons. well he started after kagrra, formed haha. i think. such a short post! better than nothing I suppose :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah but I wanna post the screencaps to it for memories sake. �� Wow then isshi is really amazing. His voice is already so angelic at that age. Lol.

      Delete
  2. I wonder when he first started? thatd be amazing to see lol

    ReplyDelete