Popular Posts

Monday, June 13, 2016

My Gratitude list

June has came so quickly somehow I feel that I have no chance to take things slow and breathe! There are times earlier on before this month that made me feel horrible about my life, getting sick of things around me, lacking in motivation and feeling down for no reason... I really don't understand why am I here, what purpose do I serve having to do tons of stuffs, having all sorts of things weighing on me. Why should I be here to fulfill the obligations for others but not myself? What is life exactly about? I can't helped but to have such questions sometimes. Although I don't have all the answers yet, but I do think there is a need to make myself feel better while searching for them.

So here I am gonna list down things that I am grateful for so as to remind myself to be happy and that I shouldn't be feeling bad and complain so much. But complaining do make me feel better sometimes lol. If I were to keep everything in my heart I'm sure I would have long exploded. Writing is my escape so I feel better when I get to say things out of my heart. Oh wells, I'll also try to say more positive stuffs when I can~ (^_^;)

Things that I am grateful for: 
✦ being in good health, that I can breathe properly
✦ have the money to buy little things I want after a day's work as a reward
✦ have friends whom I can depend on and talk with a lot
✦ free to believe in what I want
✦ I could rest and plan my weekends
✦ mistakes that made me learn *cringe*
✦ living in a home, even without much privacy
✦ books that taught me so much
✦ kindness from strangers who helped me when I need
✦ Tears that made me know what sadness is, and that's how I learn how to treasure things
✦ Aging (whether with wrinkles), I feel a year wiser
✦ able to see and appreciate what's before me, the beauty of this world
✦ Food readily on my table
✦ having a job although I don't like it. My eyesight is getting worse now (I can feel it) but I'm exposed to people and still learning
✦ listen to my favourite rock music that enhance my mood
✦ blanket and jackets that always keep me warm
✦ the existence of isshi-sama whom gave me the strength and encourage me to dream♥


Although Isshi is my regret for not cherishing Kagrra more often back then, he is something that I'm thankful for to get back myself again.

Thank you my Isshi-sama. Thank you for everything. I'm grateful that I came across you and be myself. And thank you everything on this Earth for having me even though I did so little. Thank you for showing me what life is.


 ♥(✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)ノ ✿ฺ・:*:・どうも有り難うございます。・:*:・✿ฺ~

No comments:

Post a Comment