Popular Posts

Monday, June 06, 2016

先週: 疲憊

I've been sleeping at around 12 am for the whole of last week...no matter how hard I was trying to get myself to be in bed earlier but I just can't. I ended up doing lots of stuffs for myself and I can't seem to stop! I have been doing things every minute at work, and when back at home I ended up the same, the difference being doing for myself but not for the sake of money lol. But it's really exhausting, since my brain keeps on working non-stop and so I see weird dreams at night again. This really affects my sleep quality cos I don't feel having enough rest, not to mention that 7 hours of sleep is surely NOT enough plus there are always noises around so I got disturbed again and again. This really sucks how I have to summarize for the week. -_- Nevertheless I enjoyed my weekend not doing much haha. But it was kinda wasted since I don't think I'm productive for myself for the week. Well, there's bound to be a time to take things a little slow or to just shut away from everything else. Let's see how's it for this week. I hope my energy will be back again. Work is definitely gonna be a rush but despite that I hope I can get the things I want to be completed.

Yes! Let me regain my energy even with all the aches!! ^_^; 

No comments:

Post a Comment