Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Peace...

Updates on last week! I'm glad I can loosen up at bit for work and had a day off, but not that I can relax since I had to be out. Tried to get a little peace since I've found this area to rest for tea.



I get to read a book about life and that's where I get my inspiration from for my May lyric! This was good cos I wanted to write my lyric since last month. I had that little peace for an hour or so. The music was soothing too, but not that I can be so relax that I can have a nap there. lol. I wished I could but it didn't happened. So I was kinda tired at next day's work. ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ Not too pleasing but at least one thing completed so I'm still happy. haha.

I had a sudden craving for noodles and glad that I found this 炸酱面!! I missed out on the tomato noodles though, else I would pick it!


Better than my usual weekday lunch where I got sick of already. lol.


Some other food to add to this post:


Pork chop where I think this isn't any better to the one I used to go often. Nothing beats having a flavourful and soft pork chop ever! I swear I won't pick pork chop at other places anymore. haha.

Lastly, this cracker snack that tasted so good!


I really need good quality snacks to have for my weekends but still hoping they can be cheaper. ~( ´•︵•` )~

Well this leaves me to wonder if I should post the rest of my food photos in my phone accumulated for so long since last year. Should I should I?

There's so many things for me to start clearing~~


But this probably gives me more peace too? (・∪・)

No comments:

Post a Comment