Popular Posts

Sunday, July 03, 2016

Overachiever?

I finally figured out the feelings that has been bugging me for so long after reading this article. I'm actually an overachiever at work. (x_x)

Although my work doesn't require me to work overtime, but sometimes I might make myself to do in order to lessen the work for the next day, should I expect that I'm not able to complete them on time. I usually get kinda panic if one thing doesn't get settled as soon as it can. I just don't like that the work has to be left hanging and to be addressed later. It gives me the uncomfortable feeling that this thing doesn't get solved yet and I have to keep follow up with it and this wears me out each day when I have to keep looking at it and wonder when the case will close. (-_-)


Yes, I'm spending so much time on low-value work but that's my job. Not that I can create any worthy value based on the nature of my job. I only wondered if I have to be fierce so that I can get what I want. lol. But of course, I can't leave a bad impression to customers so I can't do that.

Why do I make myself work so hard? I have been trying to stop myself from doing so too but I just can't. I can't escape from being irresponsible and unconcerned. ~( ´•︵•` )~ 

Although my attitude is commendable by my manager, I feel that they might get a little worried of me working so hard that she even asked me take more breaks from work and asking me to learn to rest more. I guess I'm really doing too much at work for the past year. lol.

I'm also afraid of this as well, but it's not like I can change that easily. But at least I'm taking leave from work a bit more this time and learning not to get my mind filled up too much about work and what to do the next day. I would love to spend more time on myself and plan my own things too. (._.)

Yeah, but I have been feeling moody and listless this week I can't even push myself to get done with cleaning my book shelf so there's still one thing not done. Oops. xD

Hey but at least I made myself read a book and study my Japanese so it's not an empty week! Oh yeah and it's the start of a new month and I have to make new plans or something. haha.


Anyway, I just can't helped but to love this pork chop the most compared to the previous one and so I have to leave a memory here. This boost up my mood during mid-week where I took a break from work to eat this. Such simple things that made me happy. hehe. ╰(*´︶`*)╯ I certainly began to think I can have this every week. And since the boss knows me for patronising him so often. lol.


A little off-topic but I'm glad there's this article about the recent Windows 10 upgrade thing.


It's nasty how they 'forced' the user to upgrade their operating software. I hate getting the notifications every time I on my computer. I have once already cancelled it by turning off the schedule or something, but it pops out again so it's really annoying. I decline it again today and I hope this doesn't happen anymore. I don't need to upgrade please. I'm glad with what my current OS is and I'm still not even familiar with how to use it you know. I don't need a new one to piss me off.

Well, at least I highlighted the part in red, should this prompt me again I'll remember to look back and this to cancel it off. Don't make me hate you!! That's what I'll say now. haha.

This is my Sunday~

No comments:

Post a Comment