Popular Posts

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Anime: Kare baka カレバカ

Kare Baka ~Wagahai no Kare wa Baka de R~  カレバカ~吾輩ノ彼ハ馬鹿でR~ [8 episodes, 5 min] → Alright, since this one isn't a regular anime series it's actually an OVA where the story is really short and ended really fast. I chanced upon this one for the comedy factor it has. The first episode already got me laughing since the male lead was singing so awfully at the introduction. I was really stunned cos there isn't any featured song like usual. Ah, then this is how it got me into watching for more. lol.

Well anyway I laugh easily and get amused at the slightest thing so it's no wonder that I only find this funny but not my friend. lol.




As seen from the title, the guy is an idiot with nothing else but a handsome face. I don't know how Akomi can tolerate him cos if it's me either I'll die from laughing at his stupid actions or I'll vomit blood all the way. Hey that means either way I can just strangle myself lol. The episodes make no sense for the most of it. Like, why do he and his friends have to hold meetings in such a formal way [from the way they talked] and then side-tracked to food all the time? And their conclusion from the meetings? They ended up with food in their hands. That's about it. 5 mins of your laughter at their stupid ideas. xD


There is this episode 3 where I just can't forget. Ponta has to match his dishes with white rice all the time. If there is too much rice left, he'll order more mains to match with it. But if there are still main dishes left yet without rice, he'll order more rice. And this keeps going on while Akomi is trying to talk to him about her troubles, but obviously this guy isn't listening. He's interested in his food more than anything else. His logic is that he shouldn't let any rice be left. Sooo that's really really baka of him right?  He ordered 4 dishes one after another and rice too [large Hamburg steak, chicken nanban, pork fillet cutlet, fried shrimp] What I can't understand is how can he stomach down all the food? And the money? Just for one meal of the day? Are you turning yourself into a camel? Don't you feel full at all after the second dish? (・_・)

Anyway, Akomi ate the last piece of ebi fry so that solves the entire problem he had. lol. 

Conclusion from this anime: If you're ever feeling that you're an idiot for doing stupid things and would like to slap yourself at your face, remember there is someone out there even stupider than you like this absolute idiot guy. So all hopes are not lost. YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT. *clap clap*

I've found a way to console myself now hahaha. (≧▽≦)

No comments:

Post a Comment