Popular Posts

Monday, August 01, 2016

My Makeup Rule

I don't put on thick makeup usually but I think having something on the entire face [ie. foundation or cream] is still the most necessary to have so that it seemed like I have a very good complexion to everyone. haha.

I was done with using the CC stick which lasted 2 months for me and that's pretty fast! Now I'm starting to think that it's not my favourite type anymore as I have to apply it directly onto my face, in which it is something I don't like afterall, especially when I'm sweaty at home. And the sight of fine hairs that ended up at the foundation stick... Eww~~ I hate to see it. I have to keep wiping them off all the time. lol. As for the BB cushion, it's time consuming and probably doesn't suit my skin type? I don't like to pat the wet feeling onto my face although for the high coverage I'll still use it until it gets finished.

So hey, my way of daily preferred makeup afterall is : BB cream/CC cream + powder foundation. Loose powder would be fine too, if I want to go for a lighter look.

My main point is

My Makeup Rule : NO mascara, NO falsies, just BB cream or sunblock as the simplest to have.

I wonder should I extend a bit more because this is just too simple. lol.

Yeah, because I've been looking at my selfies and wondering when will I dare to be bold with my looks instead of looking the same all the time.

Next up, maybe explore lip colours?  (ง ˙ω˙)ว 

No comments:

Post a Comment