Popular Posts

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Why am I recalling? And do I have to change my mind?

The haze just came back again all of a sudden yesterday... Wasn't I lucky to be away from work on my Friday? lol. I didn't really make any plans though, but I just wanna get my things done. I'm glad I did and also done some shopping. Although the smell of the smoke isn't that pleasant and with a dry throat I can't have my favourite food, but well shopping made my day. hehe.

Look at what I got from Daiso once again. I've been shopping there almost too frequently lol. And I can't resist anything with owls now. I even got myself an owl shirt this morning. xD


I also spotted a Kaleidoscope at Daiso I almost wanna buy that useless thing too! Well luckily I didn't since I opened it up to see it wasn't as amazing as I thought. The patterns didn't move nicely nor anything I feel that is as pretty. I wanted to grab it initially cos it reminds me of.....Ayu? [I wonder why, since I've already long put her away from my heart. lol] I remembered I once did a post about kaleidoscope of Ayu cos I love the song TO BE so much. Damn it was long in the past and I actually could recall it by seeing an item. Is Ayu actually still living in me? ╭( ๐_๐)╮ Tbh I really wanna put my past away, and that includes Ayu. There are some memories that I just don't wanna recall again though....



One of the awesome things is that I managed to get this essence eyeshadow too! I've been wanting to get it since 2 weeks ago. Of course I love how they named this series and the colours are my favourite ones too. Even the word 'Knit' was imprinted on the eyeshadows they are way too pretty!! ヽ(*´з`*)ノ ♥ I can't resist it definitely and also grabbed the new lipbalm. I feel that I got sick of using the previous ones I put on everyday to work. I don't get why I got sick of lipbalms so soon.  I feel that they aren't that impressive to me after a while. Or maybe it's just my problem. I can still like a certain lipstick but lipbalm just doesn't last very long to me as a favourite. Maybe I'm just more fond of the colour rather than getting my lips protected?  I'm probably very strange in a sense too. haha.

Anyway, I have this aloe vera soothing gel in my closet for quite some time already but I haven't started using it only until this Monday. It was when my cousin was testing out at one of the Korean cosmetic shop with such a similar product that seems very good plus it was on sale that caught my attention. Then I recalled I actually had one of such gel at home but not sure if I should use it since I still have so many lotions to use and it's almost impossible to finish using them!! But then again, I shouldn't put it to waste since it had been with me for so long. Damn can I not believe it's really such a good one! \(・o・)/!


I'm not fond of gels or any product in gel forms but this one impressed me so much! It gives off a cool feeling and made my skin so moisturised!! My skin seemed way lot smoother now and I'm so gonna continue using this and forget the rest. lol. This actually can be used on other areas such as the face and hair. But I don't dare to try it on my face definitely. The downside to this is that it's in a tub instead of a squeeze bottle kind so I don't really like it as it made me feel it's a little unhygienic everytime I have to use my fingers to dip in.


Speaking of having different impressions on things that I dislike, the other one is mint. I really really hate the mint flavour since young cos to me it kinda stinks. So I don't take any mint candy and I hate toothpaste with that strong mint flavour. But this year, I have 2 encounters with mint and so I guess I might have to change my mind about it?

Last month when I had dinner with 2 of my friends it so happened that the mojito I ordered had so much mint leaves in it!!! I can't believe it since there isn't any of those leaves shown in their menu picture. Well there are only just 2 mojitos to choose from but I wasn't fond of the other mixed fruits one so I tried to bear with the lemon that I was drinking. But of course I took out all the mint leaves from my drink, yet the muddy earth taste from the mint still lingers in my mouth. Argh. It was unbearable but I did it. I'm not even sure why I made myself bear with it and drank the entire glass mug. My friend even offered to change hers with mine but I didn't accept it! I thought I should just take what I've ordered anyway but it didn't occur to me that I was forcing myself in a sense. lol. Maybe because it has that cooling sensation afterall and it wasn't that bad as it seems to me all along. But the muddy taste is still.....argh. But why? I've no idea why I still bear with it. As for now cos I had this dry throat I actually ate the mint candy given by my friend cos she told me it was effective. I really ate it cos I want my throat to recover and so I bear with the strong mint flavour once again. But hey, it was really effective and my throat is much better now. I'm so glad at least I won't be sick. But it's really something I didn't think I will do initially, or at all.  (>_<)


I guess probably it's time to change a bit? Although I've no idea what I'm trying to bear with. 

If it's good for me afterall, then I shall learn to take it then. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment