Popular Posts

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Anime: Ristorante Paradiso リストランテ・パラディーゾ

Ristorante Paradiso リストランテ・パラディーゾ [11 episodes] → A romance anime in italian setting in which I'm loving this month! Well it started as I was trying to decide on which European language to learn. It would of course be great if an anime could inspire me and also taught me some of the foreign language words. I'm glad I found this one, and since initially I was also looking at Italian too. lol.


And so I know how to sing the Happy birthday song in Italian!! ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ


Anyway this story is about Nicoletta who went to Italy to find her mum Olga with the purpose of trying to expose her mother's secret for leaving her behind with her grandma just so that she can get remarried to the man she loves. But after some things happened, Nicolette kept the secret although a few of them could have guessed that they are mother and daughter. What I like about this anime is that they featured each of the cameriere's [waiter] story and how they all ended up working in this restaurant. But what I dislike is the young Claudio where he betrayed himself just so that he won't ended up losing his job just for a carelessness of him spilling food on the customer's dress. I really really cannot accept a man to do that too even though as a man they might not be in any disadvantage so to speak. But I just cannot accept anyone to betray himself/herself for whatsoever reason. It's just not acceptable for me. It's immoral!! (ノ ○ Д ○)ノ 


This part is where they are all trying to find Luciano a mate while he wasn't so interested. Although the point they made is true, but I do think that you shouldn't find someone for the sake of finding someone so that you won't be alone. Having someone beside you doesn't necessarily mean there is love between you both. And I'm glad he didn't go ahead to be with that old woman whom already has a husband. I just don't understand too. Why do people have to cheat and look for someone else when you already have a partner yourself? Even if there are problems exist between you both, shouldn't you ended your relationship first before getting someone else? I really dislike how people treat relationships as though they are games and for the fun of it. Stop going round and degrade yourself and hurt others you evil dumbo! (σ;*Д*)σ死刑!


Argh now let's just zoom into the good ones. It was hard for Nicoletta at the start where she worked there since the chef's food are all so good. But there was a new menu that they had to come up with and so Nicoletta had the chance to do hers and it was great to see her touched in tears when the chefs and camerieres ate all her food although they didn't really praise her but the action proved that she did well. I was also happy for her since she was the only girl in the restaurant! haha.


The last episode has to be the best of all, it's touching and funny at the same time. Olga was touched when she was told that Nicoletta made the cake for her birthday that she revealed during the party that Nicoletta is daughter. It was such a touching scene when Lorenzo accepted it anyway. Since he love her afterall. I thought the same too. And then Nicoletta got touched too and even forgave her mum for leaving her all these years.



It definitely ends in a good way although Nicoletta wasn't walking hand in hand with Claudio but she claimed that he is her boyfriend. lol. He had already taken off his wedding ring [he's already a divorcee] and he even go with Nicoletta to her house anyway. I supposed he accepted her afterall. ╰(*´︶`*)╯



Although I'm watching a bunch of Ojisans and Obasans who's trying to lust over these men, it's still a good story afterall and it helps quite a bit for me to learn Italian. Romance is always something sweet to look at. hehe. (^∇^)

No comments:

Post a Comment