Popular Posts

Monday, August 15, 2016

I want the book!!

I spent one of the weekday last month just to meet my friend for ktv! She took a day leave too so that we can go out together and have fun. It was a little crazy to me cos it's the first time I'm taking leave from work for such purpose, but yeah I have my own choice anyway, as long as I can manage my work well. I can do that more often! Just that if only I have a special someone to do for I would feel that is all more worthy. hahaa.




The only thing I dislike is that we have to download their app in order to choose the songs we wanted to sing. [The one in the top right hand corner] That is really troublesome to me, and we have to enter the password provided at their screen in our room. The thing is, by using our phone also drains unnecessary battery power and it's not convenient to me at all! Luckily I have brought my powerbank with me, and luckily I bought it with a friend months ago. The way we have to search for the songs and singers is not that user-friendly also. We have to key in the right words the app perceive in order to find the ones we've been searching for. And I don't think there's a lot of song selections compared to the usual and other ktvs that we've been. It's kinda sad that only for Japanese songs they'll have another device it which is better afterall and maybe they just cater more for the Japanese songs than Chinese ones. But then, why do my friend wanted to come here? That's also weird of her then. lol.


So the next time, I won't choose to go there anymore. I even deleted the app. What's the point of having it occupying my phone space when the sight of it annoys me so much. lol.

Something worth mentioning, I'm really happy that the local Youtuber whom I've been following actually retweeted my tweet for liking their video about Pokemon Go! lol.



I really like such response from them! And they are a pair of funny brothers who seemed really close together. How I wished I would have a brother like them too. ∵ゞ(>ε<; )ぶっ


And there it's been a while since I wanted to buy Cheesie's How to be a Successful Blogger (Cheat One™) book. I've been reading her blog all along and I like her so much! I have been searching for it in bookstores whenever I passed by them. But I just couldn't find it. So that's when I decided I should ask if she knows since sometimes she would be in Singapore. It was nice of her to reply me last week. =)


Sadly, the hardcopy isn't sold here yet huh? But I wanted a real book, not an e-book! I would love to touch and flip and read the real thing before my eyes. I want to collect it. Not that I don't support her, I prefer a hardcopy version in which I'll treasure so much more. =/

So maybe I'm just gonna wait.  I didn't buy Michelle Phan's book till now it's weird cos I didn't see it anymore! Why when I wanted to get something... (,_,)

I really have the urge to read books now as you know. And collect them.

I hope Cheesie knows my preference and probably other fans who want the same will be able to get the hardcopy soon?

Before my urge die down soon. lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment