Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 09, 2016

What do I need besides sleep?

Hello Tuesday! I'm so glad there's a holiday even though it can be said to be at a wrong time cos this week would be a real busy week! But of course, everyone is already in a good mood since yesterday and they're playing and discussing about pokemon so it wasn't so bad although I was focusing on my work as usual and can't wait till work ends. (>_<)

Now came Tuesday and I was woken by noises as usual at about 8am+. And because I didn't drink coffee but tea instead, I soon fall asleep after trying to study Japanese. lol. It was really good since I feel I rested a bit more, although for the rest of the week this is just not enough. (T ^ T)

Just a while ago I even drank the whole bottle of pear cider and I felt a little tipsy along with a headache. Damn, is this cos I didn't have alcohol in a long time? I've never felt like this before. And now that I wanna use my spare time to blog....I'm pretty conscious now although I hope I don't end up writing anything I shouldn't. lol.

For the past week, I ate this Hello Panda biscuits with Matcha flavour cos this is something new. But it didn't taste as good as I expected. After all, chocolates are still the best and it matches with almost anything. Hello Panda was my childhood snack as a kid but I've stopped taking it for a super long time. To think that it's this new flavour that gets me back to it once more. haha.


And one more thing of Panda~~


It's not as though I'm very fond of pandas but at least they are tame bears who loves to sleep? This reminds me of my buddy cos I like to call him Kungfu Panda as we love the movie so much. haha. Now I feel like I need sleep again. xD

Yeah, what I love and got into now are owls! I must be a little crazy over this cutie but I can't helped it! Plus there are all sorts of owls stuffs available now all the more I am happy!! I just got myself a notebook, stickers.... and a clock! hehehe.




Look, they are indeed adorable! Ψ(`∀´)Ψ

I bought some pencil cases too because they are way too cute for me to control! lol. But there isn't any owl designs, sadly. Or I'll be probably doing like an entire collection of owl related things. LOL.


Lastly, getting myself some beauty products. Should I punch myself in the face cos the boxes of masks are piling up in my room but I use them way less frequent recently cos I was too tired to remember about them. It's either once a week or none. (,_,) Hey I'm worried whether my face gets enough moisture right now, seeing these stuffs will force me to use more I supposed. (・・;)


I went to get the Hello Kitty face powder again cos I realised afterall this is the best one that I've used [somewhat like loose powder] It took me long enough this appreciate this thing I've bought since last year. I can't believe for once that it's so long ago!! There are actually 3 designs in pink, red and blue. I can only find the red one besides the pink and I wonder if I can get the blue someday. (._.)  Basically I'm gonna get them for their limited edition designs [of course and using them]. Maybe they aren't anything special but at least this one is really good at small areas like my undereye dark circles and covering up my pores. I wonder why there aren't other brands having such products that's small enough like this one. And loose powders are just not that common anymore. They come in big sizes for the entire face for those that I can find in regular stores. I'm kinda disappointed cos it seems like I'm always in the minority and ended up at the loosing end. Why do most people like things just because they are popular. Are they really something you like or you just wanna fit in? Don't you even need such powders too? (;´д`)

Okay, maybe I'm taking the topic a little further. I shall stop and enjoy the rest of my Tuesday. haha.


Too much Hello for today I just realised. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment