Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Planners?

Now more than half a year has gone and look at my wonderful planner I had for this year. Up till now, layout in weekly form? EMPTY.  (≧▽≦)


Maybe it's just me. In fact I prefer calendar style so that I can see the entire month at once, and it's easier for me to decide which date I would want to do this or that. I really don't get how some people [or most] would want this whole book of planner and writing their plans out like that. You know, there's also in daily form [could also be in the planner book] showing every hour for you to write what you plan to do. I just have no idea how people could need that, or even use that. I mean, hey if u can spend so much time writing for every single hour what you plan to do, might as well spend the time to carry them out instead. Overview of everything seems easier and better to me, rather than going into details of every single hour. I can't stand the sight of such daily planners although I like to see how pretty some designs are. I can be tempted by those but I'll never gonna spend my money like that, because it's something that I would throw away at the end of the year. They're planners after all, isn't it? Not a diary. So why would I keep it? When especially I'm sure, there are things that could happen that could lead to a change of plans, and you have to cancel them out. The book will never look perfect like what a diary would, so I find that no point in keeping. It's something that I would discard like I did for last year. I didn't feel a pity since I don't wanna look back at those that I can't recall sometimes. I mean a blog or diary would suffice. Especially when I can write more rather than scribbling things in the planner book of events that I may not have attended in the end. (¬_¬)

Do people really need such to get themselves organised or this is just another waste of money? Luckily, this planner is free for me. Or else,.... hey I know I won't go to the extent of getting a good one like this with so many things inside because I know I'm not that kind who want to spend so much time on the book. All I need is the monthly view and lots of blank pages of notes for me to lay out the list of things I wanna do that day. But this type is not really popular and I'm definitely left without much choices. This sucks and I'm beginning to kinda worry what can I get for 2017. I'm probably zooming way to fast to next year already but I feel it's always nice to make some new plans. Ahh, I'm not even sure am I looking forward to next year... It would be another scary thing cos I've no idea what it would bring. As for now, I have to go through 4 more months of what's gonna come for the rest of this year. (x_x)

A year by year thing is already a challenging thing I supposed, what's more when my friend bought some life planner from kikki.K at $49.90. I sceamed! This is not something I would do, although I supposed she wants something like that to get her life organised and inspired maybe? But for me I feel life changes each time when you reach at a certain age, so it might not turn out as what you're thought or plan initially? It's too hard for me to think that far away.

OR will that book change her life? I have no idea. I'm still curious what she'll write though. haha.

I wanna end my 2016 nicely ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment