Popular Posts

Monday, August 29, 2016

still wondering about planners...

I ended up watching pbunniep's planner video again for this year and I'm probably still not over in thinking of getting a planner for myself. lol.




This time round she introduced more about the thick planner that you can customized to what you like. It seemed really expensive to me for just that one notebook as I would call it. Although the pages inside are really pretty, colourful and classy, but I feel it's way too good for me. (-。-;  It's just the same as those that I saw at kikki.K that have started selling planners for 2017. The cheapest could come as about $20+ but most ranges $30-$40+ which is way too pricey to me. And they even sold those notebooks labelled for a certain purpose like for your exercise goals or something but inside is just plain pages. That's really too costly just for plain ones where I can get somewhere else for a dollar although the difference is just the cover itself. If the pages have already designed and structured in a way easier for you to jot down your results and thoughts it'll probably be worth a lot better but then it's definitely not something that I will splurge my money on. But really, are modern days youngsters more willing to spend on such stuffs now? Quite a lot of such stationery shops are around here nowadays and I see young people buying them. I really wonder how they put their planners to use too and whether they carry it around everywhere they go [cos there are those big and heavy ones]. For one thing I feel planners are a bit too personal since you're writing down things that you wanted to do. I wouldn't want anyone to happen to see my stuff so I never bring it out! lol.

Well it may seemed a little early to think about it right now, and new planners would probably be sold in November I guess. Just wondering if I would be able to get a free one again or I shall ditch using it since calendars work fine for me or I can get a small one that might not give me enough space to write much. Argh. It's really so hard for me to find one that I like. ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ Should I still fret about this? Or really pamper myself to get it for once? Maybe I will end up liking it and use it effectively?


I can't believe what I'm saying right now! (._.)

No comments:

Post a Comment