Popular Posts

Sunday, August 14, 2016

It's sad, but no it shouldn't be sad afterall...

It was a busy week [I must have repeated this sentence like a thousand of times already but I still feel like saying it. lol] but I'm glad for that holiday in Tuesday so that I could blog. I would always say this sentence since I feel I'm occupied every single minute and I can't leave on the dot. Well I can, but I tend to work a little more for max 20mins so that my work will kinda be lighten for the next day. I am too concerned to get my work done well. (x_x) And I guess, I'm starting to like working for 4 days a week as I feel less burden on me somehow haha. It's pretty cool now I'm able to handle all the things on time. It really takes experience and habit to do so lol. (>0<)

Fridays are always the best weekday of the week and everyone would always seem to be in a good mood. This time my aim is to go out for lunch once a week. And there I think this is the first and only Korean bibimbap at a food court I came across where it looks so presentable to me with so much vegetables! Especially the lettuce! And the egg isn't that oily! (^_^)


I was happy indeed. And I don't find anything wrong with the food. Until around evening after work I started to feel uncomfortable. Of course the first thing I would think is lunch, but nope, until when my diarrhoea lasted till the next Sat morning I think a little more and was pretty sure it was the banana chocolate cake I had instead. (´;Д;`) I don't have a choice since it was given to me at work and we all have to eat it. I suspected it because.....I'm still uncomfortable with banana, that damn phobia I have with it. Yeah I put all that in my mouth. ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ The banana in the cake isn't in pieces though, they're of mashed paste in between the layers of the cake. I don't know what's nice about it cos even the sight of it isn't appetizing, and it wasn't tasty. (-_-) Well I can't complain anyway since I have been taking the cakes for free, but on one hand it wasn't my choice to since it'll look bad if I rejected it in front of everyone else. I can't helped it but to blame that banana paste cake cos it'll make me feel better now at least.  Luckily, I got better by the afternoon since I have to be out for a movie. It didn't hurt that much so I shall forgive that damn cake. lol.


My second time to Sakae sushi this year and I ended up choosing a main again cos I just wanted one to feel full and satisfied easily. lol. This ended up as a treat again. =D But then, not that I think the food is delicious actually. It's acceptable in any case since it's Japanese food after all. So long as don't ask me to have Japanese food in food courts cos their standard is even horrible for anyone to ingest them. Anyway, I ordered Shoyu base and I realised, after all Shoyu is probably the most salty one and I should avoid that the next time. In fact, ramen always make my throat really dry afterwards so the MSG they added must be a lot. But I just can't gave up on Japanese ramen! They tasted so good at times. It depends on the restaurant cook I guess. lol.


Rewards to myself this week! I spotted new products at essence and I'm thrilled! However I think I went a little late to the store, the blush was the last one ever on the shelf. And I didn't get to see how the new eyeshadow palette is like. (._.) Nevertheless, I got another type of this velvet eyeshadow in which they have those printed texture on the surface. I don't exactly know how to describe this but it seems cool and this could last for 36 months which is longer than the 12 months that I have currently. So they probably have improved their formula and make them more long lasting, in which I'm really impressed. I hope it's also really much better in every aspect after I use it. haha.


I'm actually itching for more cosmetics cos the pretty prints and packaging made it so irresistible for me. I think I'm probably lacking in nicer clothes than cosmetics but argh, I wanna shop for everything to be pretty!!!! ╰(*´︶`*)╯

Last on food once more, it was last month or earlier when I was into roll cakes. I thought I should get those at the bakery near my home. It was okay~ not as good as the choco one I bought along the way after work. Those are actually berries and green tea/red bean I supposed. [Excluding the cereal cake there xD] Anyway my crave for roll cakes have stopped and so I don't wanna eat them anymore. hahhaa.


I could skip this one but I'll post this anyway. It's just a little strawberry choco snack. Difference is that....it's all pink! And there are strawberry bits inside so it's more of ichigo goodness than the choco. hahaa. Not that I love ichigo flavour, in fact I like eating ichigo itself. I would choose not to get ichigo flavoured snack if I can. So, I guess I bought this snack for the sake of buying it. Or maybe the picture of the ichigo looked too delicious to me that day. hahaha.


Well then I have sleepless nights since the weather is really really hot and humid. I slept better in the day time and that is weird since it's brighter in the day. Anyway, I shall pray to having a good sleep each night then. (-。-;

I shall look forward for more?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment