Popular Posts

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Revive memories: Kagrra, no Su episode 63 - New Year's Battle 2009

Ah...I just feel like looking back a little at those tweets that I've posted of Kagrra but not to my blog. This was actually just last year's and it's been so fun to watch them! Well now I'm posting the pictures here mainly but I didn't watch the video in full but only some parts just today. (ーー;) I can still remember this episode as u know because it's too funny especially Akiya's part! This is one of the episodes that I love. haha.


The best thing is to see the members facing the punishment they had lost from the games. xD Shin chose to imitate isshi in the way he sings but isshi doesn't seem too happy to see that. Akiya is laughing out so loud! Lol!! This is something I didn't expect from Shin when I first watched it.


And this one is the funniest thing to me when Akiya tries to introduce himself in English. (≧▽≦)



I still can't forget the "I don't think I pee" part. Omg. xD


Oh back then I didn't know what's this thing called. It's a 剣玉 Kendama, a traditional Japanese toy and you have to let the ball fall into the hole. The craze actually came this year cos there's just many little kids starting to play those just almost everywhere. lol.
It's pretty cool to see all the members able to do so at the first attempt, but it gets hard for the second cos you have to turn it over. I'm so happy that the eventual winner is Isshi~!! haha. He seems to be really good at traditional stuffs!



Seeing isshi spinning a top is funny too! Izumi was saying "That's dangerous!" when Isshi's top flew towards them. lol~ Nao couldn't do it too at 3 attempts. And that was when isshi was given a chance to spin again...

 and he did it!!

This is when he gives such a nice pose. haha.

Since Nao is the loser, he has to wear that ribbon and cat ears hairband and say "Nya~". Omg I was laughing so hard at this along with the members laughter!! He must have felt really embarrassed!! I'm so sorry Nao. U're too funny and cute.  ( ゚∀゚)ウァハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ


Alrights, I had so much fun tonight with this let me have a good night once more. I shall end my post with this:


Let's laugh more with Kagrra,!!

おやすみ~

5 comments:

  1. lol! now I gotta watch again >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah !! Let's rewatch those that I've blogged here!! Gonna be those that I've tweeted. Haha.

      Delete
  2. oh haha. you even went through your old tweets to find them xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah that's what i wanna do! Cos sometimes i don't rmb what I've said. Lol. It'll be cool to see what my reaction and thoughts are back then. Hehe.

      Delete
  3. yea its interesting! weve done too many lol

    ReplyDelete