Popular Posts

Saturday, November 07, 2015

The history of Kotodama

[Continue from Shua's Back to the past]

Let's have a little peek into the history of two like-minded people from different parts of the world...into the same world.

How it got started...

Qn. How long ago did you both meet? Under what circumstances?
It was 2 years ago in 2013 through youtube. I remember I was trying to complete my origami to isshi and wanting to get myself back to Kagrra, once more [since I've avoided it for some time due to Isshi's death], I happened to chance upon this Best of Kagrra, video and I was so elated and touched! Somehow I feel it happened at such a right time! I enjoyed the whole 57 min of Kagrra, goodness. All the memories and love came back to me. I couldn't believe it somehow. (,_,) I think I was trying to digest everything and so it took me some time later to comment and subscribe to Shua, especially when I saw him uploaded more Kagrra, vids. Man, I feel this guy is awesome! He has made my life easier since youtube is the best place for vids! lol.



Qn. Have you two changed ever since? Did you think it would come to this?
We're probably still the same, just that our love for Kagrra, deepens more. (^_-)-☆ And we even ended up as best friends and band mates. I definitely didn't expect this! I'm already glad to know a gurakko and being this close made me feel really blessed. (*^◯^*) And yes, he's my first gurakko friend that I've made! I'm really very proud of him hehe. (^ε^)-☆

As to the future...

Qn. Where do you see yourselves in 10 years? Do you both have the same interest?
We'll probably be doing the same thing like now, for us and Kagrra,. But 10 years is really far to think about! I wish that we'll stick together no matter what, be it 10 years, 20 years or till forever. Hope he thinks the same. Hehe. Oh, maybe we'll end up as neighbours too. *laughs*
Kagrra, is already one, and that's probably enough. We both have too many similarities I think. It's fun when we know more about each other. So far he's the only one I can chat crazily at twitter! (≧▽≦)

Qn. Then is there any Kagrra, songs you both have in common?
I supposed..Shi mi me yu ki sa a? We have quite different likings in Kagrra songs. I know his top favourite is Kasunda fuyu no Mukou, while mine is Omou. Oh, and one thing I have to mention, I remember he once said he likes Uta, in which is a song I didn't notice at first. To my surprise, I began to like it ever since I heard it! The best thing is when I came to enjoy this song so much when isshi dance to it. This image of him came to my mind whenever this song plays on my phone. It's really fantastic! I love how my buddy made me like this song. So it's another one in common yeah!

Qn. That's great! Any words to your buddy?
Man, you know I love you so!! I'm so glad to have you around for so long. I'm certainly thankful to you. ╰(*´︶`*)╯ You know, I remember when you told me that my roses song is damn good, it brought a smile to my face. I was really touched. I wrote that song while I was feeling hurt, and I wasn't sure if it's that good. I feel that I don't know how good or bad I am since I'm writing and reading from my point of view, so receiving comments is an important thing to me. So when someone tells me I'm indeed good and talented, it gives me the assurance and confidence to keep going and do better. I felt really relieved back then when 2 more gurakkos told me the same. But of course the most crucial thing is when you told me first that my lyric work is good! And that's why it gives me the urge to write more. You definitely deserve the present I gave you this year. That's probably all that I can do for you! Thanks so much bro! I'll continue to do my best. And I believe we'll meet each other someday in real life. But watch out! I might cry. (´;Д;`) Don't run away cos of this! lol.
You'll be my candy guy always!! ♥♥♥


*The meaning of Kotodama.

Words of love bound to the soul - It's the essence of Kagrra, which will always live in me.

Let my words bring out the love too.

~~Yuuka

4 comments:

  1. Awesome, and I like that last answer! lol try not to cry, it's a little awkward to think i make ppl cry haha! It's a shame, Kasunda really isn't my favorite song, i don't listen to it much anymore, maybe once a day if im up to it. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol u haveta like it cos it's meant for u!! I thought it'll be nice to add this on, as though someone is really interviewing me. :D Well but crying from being touched? They'll be tears of joy u know. 😅
      Aww so Kasunda is the first song u heard, but no longer a favourite? :(

      Delete
    2. it holds a special place but Irodori No Sanka will probably always remain my favorite. sorry lol

      Delete
    3. Oh really?? That's the first song I heard from Kagrra but it doesn't make me like that much. Thank goodness for Omou so that I can be their fan. Lol.

      Delete