Popular Posts

Sunday, November 08, 2015

Revive memories: Isshi & me

I guess I should start doing a series of such post so that it'll be easier for me to look back at these precious memories again. I kinda regret that I posted the pictures all to twitter only. Especially for those Kagrra no Su episodes that I've watched. I thought it would be nice to just post them at twitter while watching and so that's about it. But to find them back is such a hassle! Somehow I just wanna look at them all again and get back those feelings. Plus, they are my hard work after all! Screenshots aren't that easy. It always took me lots of time and patience to get that right moment captured. lol.

Anyway, this one is something I didn't ever wanna post back then. I don't feel like showing the world or to anyone how I look like. Not as if anyone cares either I think. haha. But this one I tweeted back in last year after watching Kagrra, no Su which so coincidentally I was wearing black and white that day too. Btw, I don't usually wear these 2 colours cos I don't like them. So it was kinda rare to see me in this. lol. Hence this one is really a precious moment!!



I do match with isshi right? We both have long hair too. hahaha.


Thanks lots to my buddy for finding this back for me!! It saved me since that's the only pic of me and isshi. (´へεへ`*) Let's see this in full original!!!


I'm so gonna find back that episode 61 pictures and blog it when I can!! The hard work is gonna be worth it! (-。-;


Pray that I have all the patience again. But you bet I have for your sake! (・_・)

8 comments:

  1. Lol that you don't like black and white much. Kind of a shame though since you look good in it! Then again I understand more colors are spicy. My pleasure to help! :D hehe you got me thinking of my hands. I never really payed attention to your like you did to mine lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe really? I look good and not boring in those colors? ^^;
      Yeah we both have good hands! We should love them now. Haha.

      Delete
    2. Well it might be boring colors but its not ugly. I'm used to those colors anyways ':D I guess my opinion doesn't matter lol

      Delete
    3. Haha I get u but not that it doesn't matter! Lol. At least it isn't ugly so thank goodness. ^_^; But do u also mean u wanna see me more in black and white? Nowadays I saw some shops sell clothes of such color themes and my fren says it's fashionable. Well but I can't stand the sight of it honestly. It's like a world of no colors to me. Lol. Unless I'm left without a choice, I might ended up in black and white. 😆

      Delete
  2. hey I'm sure you look better in other colors, maybe I'm a world with no colors haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks thanks. Maybe I needa show u too so u can compare. lol.
      Then I shall dare u to wear other exciting colors for me. xD

      Delete
  3. lol I have no other colors! xD if you say so lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol U just can't buy other colors for urself at all? xD

      Delete