Popular Posts

Sunday, November 22, 2015

My Top 10 Kagrra, songs

My turn to do my favourites post!! [Continue from Shua's]

Have to put a Kagrra pic and it's a snowy one cos December is coming soon~~ despite that I'm not even ready for it yet. (¬_¬) lol.


Top 10 favourite Kagrra, songs
01. 憶 Omou
02. 「叫び」 Sakebi ✿
03. 悲文 Hifumi ✿
04. 歎きの詩 Nageki no Uta
05. 皐月 Satsuki ✿
06. 幻惑の情景 Genwaku no Joukei ✿
07. 終焉の季節 Shuuen no Kisetsu
08. 詠 Uta
09. 維新 Ishin
10. 碧の葬列 Ao no Soretsu ✿

Putting them in order is indeed hard!! I took some time to decide which are the ones that meant more to me so as to come up with this list. Those with the ✿ label are the ones in which I've wrote my lyric based on cos they are the ones that inspired me to write so. Hehe. So there's already 6 out of 10! And I've released 3 from here so far! Wow~~ That's pretty good isn't it. (〃▽〃) Just that until now I can't write something like Omou. I just don't know why. Maybe cos it's my top favourite. I'm afraid I'll ruin it and not write as well as isshi. I love that song to bits and just wanna do the same kind but I can't... I don't know what's with me as though there's a barrier there somehow. I only hoped I can slowly come up with lyrics one after another for each Kagrra, songs that's like Kagrra,'s. Well, they might be like a shadow of Kagrra, works which probably doesn't seem to have any originality of my own? Can I even say so? But then, Kagrra, is my life and having them all the time is what makes me happy and let me identify who I am. So I shall just do what I like, right? It's my dream after all. =)

I'm sure my buddy approves of this anyway. I'll do my best man, I'll make you proud too. I'll definitely give in my all cos it makes me happy. And you too. ♥


Thanks for being around, as always. (・∪・)

Please continue to watch over me. With much love. (*˘︶˘*)

4 comments:

  1. :P I can see these being your favorite, as you talk about them a lot lol. wha- I had no idea Sakebi and Shuuen No Kisetsu were your favorite! I really love the latterm even if I don't talk of it much. I feel bad, I can only play two songs of the whole and the part of a couple others e.e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol u can only play so few songs out of my whole list? ^_^; I'm not surprised cos u seemed to be playing those of ur favs which I don't listen to as often. Now i feel bad we don't have much Kagrra, songs in common. :/

      Delete
  2. well I think we have a lot in common now... maybe I shall make another list of those I have a taste for hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just got built up!! Lol. We probably should list the songs we have in common!! Lol.

      Delete