Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Anime Brothers conflict ブラザーズ コンフリクト

Brothers conflict ブラザーズ コンフリクト [12 episodes] → I was suddenly into reverse harem anime after watching Noragami [who knows why xD] and I get so happy watching so many guys. lol. I just find this whole story plot so funny cos it's definitely impossible for such a thing to happen. 13 step brothers all of a sudden. And that 12 of them are blood-related, except one is an orphan. But all of them looked so different. Is the mum so rich that she's capable of giving birth to so many and still looking young? And all the brothers love Ema, okay maybe except one, that cross dresser Hikaru who is the one who draw up the brothers conflict chart. How can all these happen? Lol.



That said, even this pet squirrel Juli also love Ema. (≧∇≦) But I like that he's being protective of Ema and giving advice to her.

The whole family~~


And how can any anime be without cats? Lol.


There, the comment that made me laughed so much at episode 4:


This comment make so much sense. xD Although it's kinda stupid, but it still made me wanna watch it cos I'm just curious what the brothers will do and how things will progress. Well the ending is kinda expected. I knew Ema wouldn't be choosing anyone in the end, cos she's kind and she won't want to hurt any of the brothers. Her choice is probably a good one, but then with the story ended this way that I expected of just doesn't satisfy me a lot. (≧∇≦) Somehow I hope she would pick one and then we can see how the other brothers will really fight and make a huge deal out of this. lol.

To me, I think Natsume is the best Onii-chan to have, since he is mature and caring. Louis being a mysterious person makes me wonder why he speaks so slowly and bit by bit. I thought he's supposed to be a foreigner in this anime cos of the hair too. lol. If I were to be Ema, I would probably choose Subaru. Maybe part of me just like sporty guys. haha. Although I think he may not be a caring person since he is not good with girls. lol. But at least, a good honest person who won't fool around? xD


Every episode that will start off with this line, in which is shown in the last episode.



But is obvious, their relationship won't be purely as brothers and sister. (*^◯^*)

And although it's kinda wrong of me to even think that Ema should make a choice, and that I'll choose Subaru if I were her. LOL! So wrong so wrong..


Still a good watch if you like to see many guys!! (*'∀'人)♥*+

No comments:

Post a Comment