Popular Posts

Monday, June 22, 2015

Let me keep going...

Went to an anime expo last weekend although it's not anything exciting since I'm watching animes that are 'outdated' and those that are showcased there are the latest and popular ones that I have no idea of! lol. So there I have to go back home without buying any merchandises and maybe feeling a little empty cos of that. But oh well, not that disappointing since there's this cute uchiwa available in the goodie bag. And I got a free balloon too lol. (>ω<)


Since I've walked around and looking through all the pamphlets, let me just note the list of animes that were mentioned. Probably all this to be added to my Pending/to-watch list and be left there as well? xD

Animes:
01. Plastic memories
02. Etotama
03. Angel Beats!
04. Strike witches
05. To Love-Ru
06. Sword Art Online
07. Love Live!
08. Tantei Opera Milky Holmes

There are some which are games but not animes so I won't get to watch or know the story then. And since I don't play games too. Maybe a little pity since there's this one that catch my eye called Touken Ranbu 刀剣乱舞. Okay, maybe it's the costumes and art that look attractive to me. But they do look a little interesting. Argh, can someone just buy me a game console to play this? lol.


I'm getting too much into the mood of Japanese stuffs lately. (^_^;) It wasn't any big deal though. I was shopping at Daiso once more since I happened to walk pass it. Although the stuffs there are always the same I'm usually going there to buy some necessities. But this time I was just walking around and I can't believe I've spotted the Kanji book that I've been waiting for a long time!!! (・□・;)It just appears before my eyes and that was the ONLY one I wanted for a very long time that is missing in my set.

JUST TELL ME IS THIS MEANT TO BE FOR ME AND THAT I HAVE TO STUDY HARD NOW!

Although yes I admit I'm a little guilty of not touching my Kanji book for a while. I always think that grammar or vocab is more important so I've been focusing on these 2. But my Kanji isn't that good so it makes reading a little tough for me. And that's why all the more I shouldn't put this aside since this new book came. >_<  Oh wow and time sure flies fast that I have the 3 books for a year already I should probably go through them all soon. Anyway I've also bought 2 small Japanese motivational books and I could read quite a bit. Yes, shall practise my Kanji well enough until I can read them with ease!

Oh and also, I couldn't stop myself from buying those 和風 Japanese style stickers. They just look too pretty I had to get those!! And such stuffs remind me of Kagrra, so much I have to get them in my hands. (´๑•_•๑) I can't make myself regret!!


Let me be able to look back with pride..

No comments:

Post a Comment