Popular Posts

Monday, June 08, 2015

My purchases ~May 2015

Did a little shopping last month but gosh I'm feeling it wasn't enough!! (*´з`*)ノ


The great thing is that I finally found a lip balm that has a nice sweet colour and yet it doesn't have the menthol sensation! Thank goodness! Although it's really creamy but I can feel it moisturizes my lips better than the Maybelline lip gloss which always dries up my lips!! I love the colour of the gloss too but it's a pity that it made me uncomfortable each time I used it. =( I began to think that lip stick/lip gloss are probably not for me. A little sad though..but I've happy with my new-found love. lol.

I've dumped away some hand creams that reminds me of unhappy times. Lol.. Wonder if there is such a thing but yes, there are smells will remind me of those times when I used it. I hated them and since I've stopped using them, might as well throw or give them away. Anyway I'm glad I got this new hand cream as a gift at the right time when I need it! Touching so much paper everyday is seriously drying up my hands so much, not to mention that I have paper cuts every now and then so it's definitely a need for me to take care of my precious hands now. haha.


3 more new products bought but I've not started using them yet! Good grief, got them cos of sales. lol. I think it's always good to stock up some stuffs first cos whenever you need to get something cos you ran out of it, you usually can't find them! What a cruel reality. xD  I shall evaluate them some time later then. And this will be my first CC cream! I'm excited since it's a Japan product! Hope it's much better than the BB cream I'm currently using. Hahaha. [No idea when will I even try a DD cream =p]


Got this hip hugger cos supposedly that it'll be useful for me much better than a belt. Since there's always been the problem of wearing pants that are loose at the back. Somehow, it didn't turn out the way that I thought of it to be. Maybe it depends on the pants that I'm wearing. Well well... I'll see. I hope it's something I can really continue using it for a very long time. lol.


Next, I still wanna do more shopping!! My to-buy list is still there~~~ xD

No comments:

Post a Comment