Popular Posts

Sunday, June 21, 2015

My Anime list ~June 2015

I'm trying to clear those animes that are on my list previously, but somehow I ended up watching whichever ones that I feel like it at that point of time..Well, usually are the ones that I find them out by myself. Ahh...never mind. Let's see those that I've completed thus far: 

01. Corpse party: Tortured souls コープスパーティー [OVA 4 episodes] → This horror story ended kinda too fast that I could completed it in a matter of 2 days [or nights since I'm only free at night lol], in which I was actually expecting more from a horror one this time. lol~~
Maybe it was quite a wrong decision to watch a horror anime at night but I just have the mood to watch something like that exciting. It didn't affect my sleep though. (≧▽≦) So to say, I'm more disgusted at the violence of how the characters died in it...intestines, tongues and eyeballs, and so much blood. Luckily I wasn't eating anything at that time. lol. It's the sounds that can make you feel disgusted. The screams is actually not as annoying as any others that goes "iiyyyaaaaaa!!!" so I'm kinda surprised! Probably this one is better as a game than an anime, since there isn't much to the story. The ending is kinda bad since it left me hanging there, not understanding why the male classmate have both his arms got chopped off and still holding on to the 2 girls' hands. Creepy enough. lol. Still, it's something you can watch if you wanna feel disgusted. (´へεへ`*)


02. Noucome のうコメ [10 episodes + OVA] → Oh my goodness, I actually went back to comedy romance anime again right after the watching the above scary one. lol. Noucome does seem funny at the start, and it's talking about having to make choices all the time in your life. But it gets pretty nonsensical. The introduction at the first episode is really long that I had to skip that. And the OVA is really so nonsense that I'm not satisfied with watching it. (ノ-_-)ノ~┻━┻
SO the anime is better, but it has too much fan service that I do get a little annoyed. lol. Therefore the best thing about this anime I would say is to see Kanade do stupid things in front of everyone at random times and be labelled as a pervert. That's all. LOL!


03. Maid-sama! 会長はメイド様! [26 episodes + 2 OVA episodes] → This romance comedy anime is really good! The story goes on really nice and has a good ending, but feels like there's also more to it and the story just isn't over yet. I supposed there's already a Season 2 out there already? By far it's the only romance anime that I like most and the most impressed with. I enjoyed every single episode I don't know why it made me love it so much better than any other romance comedy ones I've watched. Best imo. (*'▽'*)

Some pics of it I just wanna show~~



I have no idea that Urusai can be in the that Kanji! (゚O゚)

I like how cute and annoying Usui appears sometimes. xD I love such randomness that made me laughed.



And the romantic part~~ 


Who doesn't love a pat on the head. (♥ŐωŐ♥)


What's with cats appearing in most of the animes? lol~


Probably Usui is the best male character I've ever seen in terms of all the qualities he possessed, and he has such a great voice! I don't know if I'll start watching those animes cos of the voice actor lol, but this anime character is indeed like the most perfect guy ever! This anime is too good! It's gonna make me compare guys with Usui. Gosh, how can anyone have such a great charm like him. Misaki is so fortunate. lol~ (☆∀☆)

04. Noragami ノラガミ [12 episodes + 2 OVA episodes] → I completed this anime within 2 days!! It's another awesome one and so addictive. Can't believe this supernatural anime got into me. It made me smile so much and also cried at the later episodes where it's really touching! This anime can be a little scary but it doesn't bother me that much. It really has a very great story plot about kami-sama and shinki. I'm really amazed at the whole development. And it has a super good ending. YES the BEST ending ever you can expect. ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ


There isn't a romance between the main 2 characters although more or less they have some feelings for each other, which is also a nice thing to me. Yato looks really cool as a god, and Yukine is such a cute boy I can't resist either! xD Somehow I think it might be good if there's a love story going on between either of the 2 guys with Hiyori. Might be something really interesting. (^_-)-☆


And there, a cat appears in this anime too. lol.



That's it! So for the whole of June I'm done with 4 animes! I supposed this is good if I keep track of my progress every month. haha. But I've stopped Mōryō no Hako 魍魎の匣 in which is one that I'm supposed to carry on watching >_< Now I'm just gonna left it hanging there and ended up on my pending/to-watch list? Oh gosh... Now I'm in search for another one that interest me, in which the list are probably of no use now. (x_x) Well well..... Shall let things be so long as I learn something from a good show and write my thoughts like this as usual. It should be a stress-free leisure for me. Haha.


Anime all the way~~!! (-^〇^-)

No comments:

Post a Comment