Popular Posts

Monday, June 15, 2015

I need to feel better~

Haven't been posting a whole lot of food photos for some time! lol. Well, then again it's Japanese food post afterall. xD

A time to treat myself and my friend over the weekend since it's been a while. But that also goes my money I have spent so much on that day itself on other stuffs too. lol. Nevertheless, I had a long and fulfilling day that made me feel lotta better~ (^ε^)

It's the first time I'm stepping into Chabuton since I wanted to have some ramen but then they don't really have a lot of stuff in their menu. It feels kinda uncomfortable without a lot of choices to make from. lol. But we still settle for it since it's quite spacious and quiet that day. =)


I'm in fact much more satisfied with the salad and the gyoza more than anything else. Lol.




The ramen is just okay to me. lol. I don't know if that most ramen has to make you get sick of the soup soon, I wasn't that impressed but at least it isn't as oily as some ramen shops since you can request for less oil. At least this bowl can make you feel full.



Since we had such a late lunch, moments later we went to Wild Honey for a cake rather than a proper dinner. Lol. The environment is pretty nice for a long chat. 


Orange Chiffon cake~~ Anything chocolate just makes me happy. hahaha. (^o^)



This hot chocolate has a taste that I never had before!! I don't know if it's cos it's thick but I really wondered why the special taste. I enjoyed it, cos it made me feel sleepy soon after. lol!! But really nice, I had such a nice weekend even though I didn't walk around much.


There goes, I wonder in what way have I been pampering myself at.. Is it just food, really?

I wished I could do more...

No comments:

Post a Comment