Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Happy 15th anniversary to my Kagrra,-sama♥

It's the 3rd of June! Once again, I made a collage for Kagrra,.


This time I did with 5 pictures and 5 hearts. This year, the number 5 became a special number to me. My birthday month in May has got to be the most special time that I ever have, receiving so many well wishes and surrounded by so many people. And I published my lyric 雨月 also means the fifth lunar month. This probably is all too coincidental. lol. But things just happens at the right time isn't it? I didn't expect it to be that meaningful to me.

And to add on more, Kagrra, has 5 members. lol. xD 

Well it's the year 2015 anyway. hahaha. 

I remember my old post on this very day on how thankful I was that Kagrra, formed. I am feeling the same now. But reading them back makes me feel, 'Wow it seemed so long ago cos I couldn't remember those are the things that I've written back then. Many things must have happened that I couldn't recall!' But on the other hand, I feel I have grown, because of all those. I've became better and better. I can be more assured of myself. And so I can be standing at where I am now.

Isshi is most probably up there smiling happily on this day too. Because Kagrra, is the best thing that has ever existed in this life.

Thank you, my beloved Kagrra, -sama. My love for you never dies. (*˙︶˙*) ♡

いつまでも恋する。

私に見守ってください。

かしこ、
ゆうか

No comments:

Post a Comment