Popular Posts

Saturday, June 06, 2015

Exfoliate your skin!

It was quite a right time when I see this news article on exfoliating the skin that reminded me I have not done it for a super long time!!

Can anyone believe it? That the exfoliator I have now was bought 2 years ago? It's really bad of me to keep it this long and not using it that often. I know it was recommended that we should use it at least once a week , but I don't like rubbing my skin like that most of the time. I only feel like exfolitating my skin whenever I saw dead skin appearing although it might be a little too late then. [cos I'll look ugly when I have my foundation on lol] And not forgetting to mention, my skin will feel super dry right after that and I hate that feeling!! Which is why I prefer to put on my facial mask and do so diligently once a week. (≧ω≦) Well well, but this week I really did exfoliate cos I can't stand the sight of dead skin appeared before my eyes. O_O


It's actually better to exfoliate regularly so that your skin will be able to breathe properly and enhance the absorption of the skincare products. It can make your skin fairer, reduce acne and control oil production.

And there it goes further to talk about AHA and BHA type of exfoliator in which I'm not familiar with. I have no idea if mine contains the ingredients and I don't usually look at it, so long as it works for me when I used the product. And do I really have to purposely find for such an exfoliator the next time? lol. Duh, seems like I don't have much knowledge about exfoliators but it's okay.. I just have to continue using it and more regularly since it does have benefits to the skin. Yeah, then again, we can't be lazy when it comes to skincare. >_<

But no way am I going do the DIY recipe for it! lol~


ごめん、I am still kinda lazy~~ xD

No comments:

Post a Comment