Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Being lonely?

A topic that I didn't want to broach on, but it was after I've watched Rent-a-cat movie on tv that gets me thinking about it.


I have even talked about it to a friend of mine, how much I don't like to hear the word lonely and that I have been asked this question quite often "Are you lonely?" I just don't get why..

Why is that being alone sums up as being lonely? (-_-)


Maybe it's because I'm too used to be alone that I don't feel it or find this a problem? I don't know!! I really don't know how does loneliness feel. I just find the word lonely to be of a negative meaning, more like being pitiful and miserable that no one will know even if you are dead and so I don't like to hear it. And how is it that I look like that to some people?  I have no idea.... (x_x)

I don't find being alone a problem since I can be in my own world, I can do whatever I want... I need not surround myself with people whom I have to please. Sometimes it can be so tiring to have people around that you have to bother about them so often......

Yet, there are times where people think I'm independent cos I'm alone. U know what, I'm just amused at how many different people thinks of me, and this can be so annoying. Well well, there are just people around who like to say things in front of other people and you have no idea what are their thoughts based on.... ⋋_⋌

Humans are just annoying, cats aren't isn't it? Maybe I was poisoned by this show. I'll rather be surrounded by cats. Lol.


I really thought the word lonely is a taboo for me, until I just recalled that I've used this word before in my lyric work!! LOL, can I just laugh at myself somehow. There are always things that I done without realizing it...

Now that I look back at my lyric, 留別 Ryuubetsu was actually such a lonely song. Argghhh.. I really wished I can stopped using this word. It doesn't feel that good. But my song seems to be at that topic.. and I feel I wrote it well, didn't I?  But why....why should such a thing even exist?  What I couldn't take it is that upon watching the movie, I can't believe how Japanese people can say out the word "寂しい" [= lonely] so easily!!  I don't know why but I just feel uncomfortable to hear that from anyone, cos it made me feel this world is so cruel. HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN. NO ONE SHOULD BE LEFT FEELING THIS WAY!

I might be getting a little worked up but why should this be how the real life is?


Really, I don't like anyone to use that word so easily... it probably indicates that you want someone to be with you, but instead it made me feel this world is cruel I don't want to hear. It's as though no one is gonna care for anyone....anymore. (T_T)

Although I can't avoid it from happening but I would still like to avoid the word.

Just let me be out of the cruel truth. It doesn't exist in my world. 



Please, don't make yourself feel lonely. And don't say that.


寂しい一人~ネコ貸します。

No comments:

Post a Comment