Popular Posts

Monday, June 01, 2015

Anything for now~

A little news that I came across last week. I'm kinda dumbfounded... how is that Namie's song Anything be implying about the contract issued she had with her previous company? Pretty much almost every news is like that. They'll always assume it means something negative when a celebrity did or release something. Lol.


Whether or not, I don't really put much thoughts to this since I just enjoy her songs. I supposed this is a motivating and positive song so let's just enjoy it? And this seem to me not really worth to publish as a news. What a waste. (¬_¬)


Well, anyway it's a holiday for me today but I couldn't get to sleep since the weather has been so hot! I've tried watching animes for the past few days with few episodes at one go but somehow I do get the exhaustion. Why why? I'm just watching for entertainment purpose, yet I feel tired pretty much easily I had to stop. I couldn't keep staring at the screen for too long. I have to do something else. Argh, and so there goes the weekend. Just busy cleaning and clearing my stuffs again. (x_x)


Now that it's June I hope things gets better. And the exhaustion doesn't get too much over me. Okay, maybe I'm just lacking of quality sleep that's why. The weather has to turn good again and so my composing spirit can be back with good works. I wonder how this month will be going but I'm pretty sure I'll be in busy mode. Let me have energy for everything else.


yeah, Anything for now~ I'm not in much of a mood.  (,_,)

No comments:

Post a Comment