Popular Posts

Monday, May 25, 2015

Success is...

So it's been a year since my Happiness post. Here I am blogging about the 2nd part of it.  (^∇^)


✦ Complete my targeted number of lyric writing that I'm so proud of to show♪
✦ Translate magazine interviews
✦ When my friends told me that I'm great and they love me
✦ Learnt a song fully - understand the lyrics and able to sing well
✦ Complete an anime with interesting storyline that inspires me and made me improve my Japanese
✦ When my friends gives me an assurance about me as person, how much I joy I can bring to them
✦ Completed a course of study without knowing how I pull through. xD
✦ Read a book that allows me to gain knowledge and become better although the next moment I'll forget what I've read. xD 
✦ How my positivity can influence others~
✦ Able to realize my dreams, bit by bit..
✦ Cook a satisfying meal perhaps.
✦ Treasure every moment and believed it happened ♥
✦ Being appreciated and feel important to be in someone's life.
✦ Having a goal all the time and be motivated
✦ Putting a smile on your face ^_^

Coincidentally, I'm able to come up with exactly 15 points just like my Happiness post! (*^◯^*) ♡


Well, even a little achievement will make me happy. Cos this is how life should be.  


Definitely something isshi will always be proud of to see, from me.  (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡

No comments:

Post a Comment