Popular Posts

Sunday, May 10, 2015

I need my eye cream!

It was when I came across this article last month then I start to be more aware of my eye area again!! Omg, I have been neglecting them for a very long time. It's only after reading this then I realised how bad my eye area is now. My dark circles are getting darker and my eye bags just don't go away. lol. Just how much sleep am I lacking? (^_^;)

And yes, it's because of this article I made myself use the eye cream I had since long ago, hoping it'll help to reduce my dark circles. Gosh, I've actually kept it aside for 2 years without using much! (>_<) I have to use it diligently now. lol.


Anyway, the article is saying that ageing around the eye area can be due to smoking, UV rays, insufficient sleep, and bad eating habits. And people with dry skin will tend to have fine lines easily. Even eye makeup remover and contact lenses can cause the sagging of eye muscles and wrinkles! Now this sounds so scary. (ó﹏ò。)

We should also start to take care of our eye area at the age of 20. The basic care includes having sufficient sleep, drinking more water, put on eye masks regularly, massage and use good skincare products for the eyes. Especially for women at the age over 25, should use eye cream and sunblock on a daily basis.


Very nice tips to take note of after reading this. And I also came across this video on eye cream.  



I'm not sure what ingredients does my pomegranate eye cream contains but now that I shall notice for the ingredients caffeine, vitamin E and avocado oil the next time I'm gonna buy a new eye cream.

Now that I've been back on using my eye cream I've to see if it improves my condition but after 28 days?? I can't remember when I started to use it again, and sometimes I skip this step when I was too tired! Oh dear oh dear...I'm even worrying for myself. 。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。


Sometimes I think it's really such a trouble to be a woman. lol.

2 comments:

  1. Hey you watch Asian Beauty Secrets? I don't really but I watched their main channel Off the Great Wall before Mike and Dan made their own channel...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I watch her channel cos it's informative about health besides skincare/makeup. I don't know about the other 2 guys.. what are theirs about? =/

      Delete