Popular Posts

Sunday, May 24, 2015

My Top 5 Essentials

01. Perfume
02. BB cream
03. Moisturizer
04. Lip balm
05. Hair oil

These are the products that I can't live without everyday... just feel like posting about this somehow. Lol. On my rest days at home, I don't use them except the moisturizer and the hair oil in which I think are a definite necessity. The picture shows those that I'm currently using, but not necessary I'll be sticking to the same brand though. Although ZA moisturizer by far is still the best I've used and is something I keep repurchasing until now. =) Anyway since I've got this Gold water moisturizer, I'll be using it after I'm done with this ZA one. Hope it feels awesome on my skin to use gold on my face. hahaha.

I'm really happy to receive praises recently of my smooth skin. (^.^) It's something I won't hear many many years ago when I was younger. I'm glad cos this means I'm really taking care of my skin and body well. I'm taking less fried food too although mainly it's because I'm actually quite picky at food this time. lol. And also, that I look younger than my age. hahaha.

It really feels good when people come to ask me "What's your secret for maintaining this look?" "What did you do?"  xD

But really, I didn't do anything special like botox. I have my own skincare routine and make sure I use my facial mask at least once a week. The most important has to be moisturizer! I have to emphasize this cos it's really important that our skin has to be hydrated, especially when I have oily skin. I do think it helps a lot for me... ╰(*´︶`*)╯


Well well anyway, age has always been the topic all the time recently. (-。-;) I don't know if it's something good or bad cos even I'm asking and talking about it too. Just why do I mind about it!! Maybe cos I do feel old at some point like getting tired easily after a walk in the mall, and my brain unable to function at times. But it is really due to age? Or cos in the change of my lifestyle now? How can everything be due to age?? lol.


Speaking of which, I would like to stay like this too, like Cheesie, even when I become a mum. Continue to receive praises while carrying a little one. lol.


I'm always looking forward to the next step in my life..although it's too early to say a thing. When can I become a mum? (≧ω≦)


I'll stay young, like my frens will always say to me. (^ε^)

No comments:

Post a Comment