Popular Posts

Monday, May 04, 2015

Go away bullies!



Can't believe I've missed this much for the week, that I have garnered so many comments and likes for my little comment on Swoozie's vid. I guess my comment mentioned a very good point, that's why.


Of course the thing I'm happy about most is that Swoozie replied to mine. haha.


The one that made me happy is also this person who love my name.  That's very nice of u. (≧▽≦)


I've briefly read through the 50 over comments where people are arguing over whether the cousin did the right thing. I didn't think about going deep into this topic actually, but since there's so much going on for this, I would say I really feel Austin's cousin did the right thing.

You see, some bullies have to be dealt with that way so that they'll stop. Some people just don't have the sense to know that what they're doing is wrong? That hurting someone who doesn't fight you back isn't gonna make you better as a person anyway. Moreover, the cousin is being protective of Austin so I would say he has a good motive. What other ways can you be able to stop a bad person when their thinking is already wrong. How would just talking to them help? It's hard for these people to listen to anything. It's only that when they experience how bad the bullying is then they learn how to be good. It's just the total truth.

I have to say, Jonathan really brought it upon himself when he said "Yeah you better run." because it goes to show that you will get back at him more and wanna challenge him. [What's the point of doing so?] Didn't you even know that he's telling you to stop bullying the person he cares, and not hitting you just so as to challenge you who is stronger for goodness sake. Why do you need more punches before you could understand all? What's with your mind? Bullying someone doesn't make you a mightier at all. This goes to show how weak you are, that you just wanna gain satisfaction for doing meaningless things. Equally when I watched drama shows on bullies I feel damn annoyed at such scenes. What are they doing with their lives for such a thing. -_-


Anyway, in case anyone is wondering why I actually talked about this [in fact I don't feel like lol], that's because I did got bullied when I was little. I'm glad that I met the right friends who helped me deal with this and yeah it's only this method that can stop them, but not that much of violence. Lol.


Sometimes you'll just hate how cruel life is. But bad things will get back to those who are bad to others. (σ;*Д*)σ

No comments:

Post a Comment